Sign in to follow this  
RaidersAreOne

Bills acquire WR Stefon Diggs

18 hours ago, WizeGuy said:

Reading through the first few pages- it's clear some of y'all hadn't had the pleasure of watching much of Diggs. It seems he was stereotyped as a deep threat WR, which he is, but his route running is top-tier, so he's not a one trick pony. Intermediate routes, screens, deep routes, etc...he can do it all and he has reliable hands with the ability top make those contested catches. 

He's a beast. A unit. He reminds me a ton of Antonio Brown. Of course, AB in his prime was incredible, so I'm not going to project Diggs having quite the impact that AB did, but their playing styles are very similar.

Tbh, he is having that same impact that brown did. It’s like I said plenty of times before, this kid is a superstar that had a leash around his neck because of our stupid 1940s style of play. Treat this man like a number one and he will help you get to the promise land. In 2017 he was a very vicious redzone threat as well, i remember him having 2 tds where he mossed his defender with a fade route. We should have traded thielen instead tbh. 

Hey Vikings fan here.

Diggs has been playing great for you guys as expected. Is there any regret you didn't just draft Justin Jefferson in hindsight, or are you guys just happy with the top 5 receiver.

7 hours ago, HeydudemanG said:

Hey Vikings fan here.

Diggs has been playing great for you guys as expected. Is there any regret you didn't just draft Justin Jefferson in hindsight, or are you guys just happy with the top 5 receiver.

No regrets here.. Diggs is/was better for Allen's development which is as important as the skill set Diggs brings catching the ball.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HeydudemanG said:

Hey Vikings fan here.

I have zero regrets. The Bills offense isn’t what they are today without Diggs coming aboard. Adding Diggs helped expedite the growth of Allen in year 3 as well as the rest of the offense. No rookie WR was doing that this year.

On 11/22/2020 at 3:21 AM, HeydudemanG said:

Hey Vikings fan here.

None what so ever, whil Jefferson would have been a cheaper option he is also a rookie and would need room to grow while Diggs is a veteran and is helping Allen grow. The only thing I would have done over the Diggs trade is make a move for Hopkins with only a 2nd rd pick to give up, but financially the diggs move was better.