Bills acquire WR Stefon Diggs

RaidersAreOne

Congratulations on the acquisition of Stephon Diggs.  You paid a fairly high price for him, but the guy IS a darn good receiver.  His route running is elite, and he doesn't drop many passes.  Although he can be a bit of a diva, he is nowhere near on the level of a guy like AB or TO.  He will make your offense better and should be a good addition to your team.

• Like 3

You'll love him, Josh Allen will love him, as long as he shuts up. His antics got on people's nerves. I never bought into it and didn't get upset myself but that's just who he is.

I remember watching his first pro game in the HOF game and he was electric. I watched his first regular season game vs Denver and already knew he was better than our then #1 Mike Wallace. His second game vs Kansas City cemented it. He would go on to be one of our most exciting players to watch these past 5 years. He is only 26 and a superstar in my opinion. He's a great get for the price.

It was cool seeing a late round pick blossom into an amazing player. While its unfortunate that he won't complete his career in Minnesota, I'll still be rooting for him and watching you guys closely. Good luck this year. Maybe he's the final piece to pull off a *miracle* and surpass New England!

Edited by SteelKing728
  • Like 1

Thank you SteelKing for the review.  It would have been nice if Vikings did this deal at the trade deadline last year!  A telling sign about a player leaving is the comments on the relinquishing team's message boards.  I see some people upset about the trade so that means its probably a good deal for both teams.  I will be super upset if Jerry Judy is there at 22.  I will be following your pick closely as your needs are so similar to ours.  The great contract your GM negotiated was the difference between a 2nd and a first.  Mims would be my pick at 22.  Look at him closely now.

I'm worried about Diggs fitting in to this tight group but we will see.  I mean we tried to trade for Antonio Brown last year so it can't be worse.  We needed a top WR talent and got it while not blowing the bank for the talent on the team we need to keep.

• Like 1