Broncos acquire DL Jerrell Casey from Titans for 7th rounder

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

You're way underselling Clowney. He is a very good player. He's going to cost a hell of a lot more though, you are correct.

You can have all those question marks and be a very good player. In fact I think he is a very good player (definitely not great though), but all those things I brought up caps him and I don’t see any of those things changing which makes him not worth the big boy money.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Casey has been one of my favorite all-time Titans. I imagined him retiring as a Titan. To give him away for scrap... it hurts.

Oh, I understand that. But you have a competent GM/HC to handle such a move...

11 minutes ago, Titans_Matt said:

BOB has a history on weird moves that make no sense, Jon Robinson doesn't. That's why this makes absolutely baffling 

i will say- if casey continues his decline, this move won't look too bad. but in my eyes there's a pretty good chance that he doesn't, since he was recovering from an injury last year. if he rebounds from that, it'll look even worse.

7 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

lol because of one year?

4 winning seasons in a row dippy. 3 playoff wins in that timeframe. Coming from what the team was before that of 3 win seasons and taking your bust of a QB in Mariota. Yea I’d say they’ve definitely earned the benefit of the doubt. Quick, hurry off to the Raiders forum and tell them how bad Mariota needs to start.

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

4 winning seasons in a row dippy. 3 playoff wins in that timeframe. Coming from what the team was before that of 3 win seasons and taking your bust of a QB in Mariota. Yea I’d say they’ve definitely earned the benefit of the doubt. Quick, hurry off to the Raiders forum and tell them how bad Mariota needs to start.

lol you triggered bro?