2020 NFL Draft: Discussion, Reports, Rumors, and Studies

jetskid007

I don't see all 4 OT going in the top 10. You have 3 QB, Young, Brown, Simmons, and 1 maybe 2 CB all going in the top 10. I'm not buying this rumor. You might even have 1 or 2 WR go in the top 10 too. I hope the jets sit and let the draft fall to them. My question is if Simmons is there do you take him?

16 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

If all the tackles go early then the 2nd tier ones will go even earlier. 

If we don't grab a tackle in round 1 whether at 11 or by trading down you might as well wait until round 3 and grab a guy who will compete with Fant and Edoga. Saahdiq Charles is the most talented guy who fits, but those character concerns are so glaring. The guy was an all-state soccer player in high school... no questioning his talent, but how can the Jets risk taking a guy like him after the Jachai Polite debacle. 

Edited by football guy

4 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Looks like the pick at 11 has to be an OT. Some of you better start warming up to Josh Jones/Austin Jackson

If it comes down to that we should go WR at 11 and trade back into the 1st to grab one of them 

Just now, bspice said:

If it comes down to that we should go WR at 11 and trade back into the 1st to grab one of them 

I can almost guarantee the jets can grab EITHER a top 3 OT or top 3 WR. If not, they trade down since that means Simmons, Okudah,  Henderson, a QB, or some other bigtime guy fell.

Theres several teams (atl the biggest) that would prob give up a 2nd in that scenario 

Just now, bspice said:

He’s insinuating that OTs are gonna go earlier than expected I can see Jones, Cleveland, and Jackson going between 11-27

• Like 1