2020 NFL Draft: Discussion, Reports, Rumors, and Studies

jetskid007

1 minute ago, xenajets said:

Don’t you think it’s cutting it fine before the draft?! Like wouldn’t it of already be done. Unless trade terms have been done but are waiting in the trade to hide their ‘hand’ for the draft. Who knows. 

You’re probably right. Trent would have to be cleared medically. I’m just guarding against disappointment I guess. 

1 hour ago, Bianconero said:

I don't want Yannick anymore, lol

He's acting like such a D-bag, I mean I get wanting a long term deal, but how's this helping things? They'll get a 3rd round comp pick for him regardless. All these guys think this is the NBA and they're all LeBron and AD when the NFL is completely different. I think Seattle would be a. good fit for him

13 minutes ago, JM81 said:

He's acting like such a D-bag, I mean I get wanting a long term deal, but how's this helping things? They'll get a 3rd round comp pick for him regardless. All these guys think this is the NBA and they're all LeBron and AD when the NFL is completely different. I think Seattle would be a. good fit for him

Agreed - I can see them just getting a 3rd for him now and a future conditional 2021 pick

14 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Hey I just disrespected my current boss but you? Not you

While I'm not making millions I disrespect management quite a bit and would say the same exact thing if I were leaving lol.

Not saying it's right but maybe he had a bad experience with them, or he's frustrated they tore down a team that should have went to the Super Bowl a few years ago.  I'd be pissed too but he's being a child.