Broncos sign RB Melvin Gordon (2 years, $16 M, $13.5 M gt'd)

RaidersAreOne

I'm just glad he had the audacity to refuse that offer last year, it really would have left us in a bad place. 

For someone who is a bit of an idiot, and has a tendency to fumble at critical times, he's a pretty likeable guy.

Broncos' fans will like him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kramxel said:

I'm just glad he had the audacity to refuse that offer last year, it really would have left us in a bad place. 

For someone who is a bit of an idiot, and has a tendency to fumble at critical times, he's a pretty likeable guy.

Broncos' fans will like him. 

I mean, he's good at Madden... while Derwin is carrying him.

• Like 1

Not a bad deal. He could end up being a good value. Glad he turned down our offer last year. He’s had one full season his entire career and fumbles way too often. Had a lucky year where he didn’t lose the ball but last year was right back to losing the ball. Denver really got the best deal they could. Paid him for the next two years where he should contribute while allowing themselves to jettison themselves from him when his physical attributes decline. He’s not the type of back that will age well. Should have a zero vision rating. 

• Like 2