pickle saying hi to james

james ignoring pickle

james ignoring pickle

james ignoring pickle

lbc again ignoring pickle and talking to dome

lbc yet again ignoring pickle

pickle then brings it up

then you claim that you were asleep

so, presenting all this evidence before you. I ask again @The LBC....why are you afraid to acknowledge Pickle.

@James same question to you. Why did you ignore pickle

@Malfatron did you not pick up on Heimdallr also ignoring pickle?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The LBC said:
8 hours ago, SwAg said:

Alright, so I figured it’s about time for me to claim.

Why is it about time?  If it's not necessary to keep you alive or it doesn't expose a scum as surefire scum, I'd argue it's not "time."

It's swag, it's what he does.  

8 hours ago, The LBC said:

Here ET.  Just put this on, put the pointy end somewhere in the zero and find yourself a nice wall: 

thumb__47_.0.jpg

The pain will be over soon.

I've already made peace with this. Hopkins is gone, which will rid us of Bill O'Brien.

In a way, Hopkins is like Jesus.

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Lots of posts from lbc but still no response to either of my questions.  What do the rest of you think of this? 

He's totally Mafia.

i pushed some bad angles to see what would happen

1. the case of lbc ignoring pickle is ridiculous, but lbc because hyperaware of his pickle interaction later

2.  matts, i was clearly doing a bit when i voted you. I hinted that i was going to vote you because of a vendetta even though you were the pgo, and elict the scums help on the lynch. You misread (or skimmed) and thought that i doubted your pgo claim

3.  swag knows that i 100 percent disagree with the 7-15 more likely to be scum theory. Every number has the same odds. 

but one persons reaction to everything is stunning

pickle

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

statistically, players 7-15 are more likely to be scum. In deadchat last game, Swag had some good math that proved this

7 @Matts4313
8 @The Orca
9 @Pickle Rick
10 @ET80
11 @theuntouchable
12 @vikesfan89
13 @kingseanjohn
14 @squire12
15 @SwAg

Are you doing a pickle gambit here?

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

1. the case of lbc ignoring pickle is ridiculous, but lbc because hyperaware of his pickle interaction later

2.  matts, i was clearly doing a bit when i voted you. I hinted that i was going to vote you because of a vendetta even though you were the pgo, and elict the scums help on the lynch. You misread (or skimmed) and thought that i doubted your pgo claim

3.  swag knows that i 100 percent disagree with the 7-15 more likely to be scum theory. Every number has the same odds. 

pickle

I dont believe you. But constantly butting heads is annoying. So I will play nice.  pickle

12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I've already made peace with this. Hopkins is gone, which will rid us of Bill O'Brien.

In a way, Hopkins is like Jesus.

Glad to hear you have recovered from that.  Have to admit, it took me a bit to figure out why you needed a replacement last game.   I had not seen the Hopkins trade until a few hours later, made perfect sense with that info.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

pickle

I’m going to slap you upside the head if you keep ignoring me.