Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

Just now, rackcs said:

What the hell are you talking about? The point I was arguing was where you said I was assuming the multi-lynch would actually happen. I never said that. I'm all for your strategy and never argued against it. Malf actually wants multiple people to be lynched though which is what I find scummy. Not using the multi-lynch strategically to force people to do things but using it to actually kill multiple people.

Then you’re arguing something stupid that has no basis in this game.  There are ways to convey messages without explicitly saying them.  You’re like a Ben Shapiro podcast right now with an all caps caption because “I didn’t say that verbatim!”  This is embarrassing.

VOTE COUNT
3 - Heimdallr (The Orca, Pickle Rick, JoshstraDaymus)
3 - FinneasGage (MWil23, The LBC, VikeManDan)

3 - squire12 (James, Blue, theuntouchable)

2 - Pickle Rick (Heimdallr, FinneasGage)
2 - VikeManDan (bcb1213, Malfatron)
2 - kingseanjohn (Matts4313, SwAg)
1 - The LBC (ET80)
1 - Dome (kingseanjohn)
1 - rackcs (squire12)
1 - JoshstraDaymus (Forge)

1 - Malfatron (rackcs)
1 - James (biggio7)
1 - No Lynch (Dome)

Yet to vote: vikesfan89

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Malf:  this is for Town’s best interest, I accept my death if I am among them.

rack, not assuming this will happen:  votes Malf 30 times

My voting malf has nothing to do with if the multi-lynch goes through in the end or not. Malf wants multiple people to die in the lynch, he is scum.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

When? I dont remember it ever working. Even if it has, it fails 99% of the time. 

The first game I remember multi-lynch being a thing was Space Jam mafia where scum used it to their advantage to kill of town's numbers rapidly. I was multi-lynched one of those days. Scum absolutely use multi-lynch scenarios to their advantage.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

To be fair, the invalidation he’s showing is more of the read of the situation in regards to pickle. It’s more about how people have reacted to the the pickle train that makes him doubt it. 

is that right @The LBC?

Correctamundo, Big Daddy.

• Like 1

I just want to be clear, Rack is definitely not acting under the impression that we might actually multi-lynch today!

If you got the impression that he thinks that, maybe re-read his posts and see that he did not explicitly state “I assume that we could actually have a multi-lynch.”

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

My voting malf has nothing to do with if the multi-lynch goes through in the end or not. Malf wants multiple people to die in the lynch, he is scum.

The first game I remember multi-lynch being a thing was Space Jam mafia where scum used it to their advantage to kill of town's numbers rapidly. I was multi-lynched one of those days. Scum absolutely use multi-lynch scenarios to their advantage.

I am going to start banging my head on the desk.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

j95OSVP.jpg

Malf said he wants to kill multiple people, he actually wants the multi-lynch.

Jesus Racks. You have to realize that a threat is only effective if people will believe it will happen. This was a solid plan. Its pretty well destroyed because you couldnt understand the objective. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Hi! 

yea, that was me and I did it at least twice, possibly even 3 times that game. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You freaking out is killing the threat. 

Not freaking out but ok

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Then you’re arguing something stupid that has no basis in this game.  There are ways to convey messages without explicitly saying them.  You’re like a Ben Shapiro podcast right now with an all caps caption because “I didn’t say that verbatim!”  This is embarrassing.

How is that what I'm doing? Nothing I've said at all has been from me assuming that the multi-lynch will happen, it's not me focusing solely on semantics. I'm arguing about Malf's intentions, not what I think will come to pass.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Jesus Racks. You have to realize that a threat is only effective if people will believe it will happen. This was a solid plan. Its pretty well destroyed because you couldnt understand the objective. 

No, Matts, he understood the objective the whole time and supported it.  But he did not assume it could happen, and took Malfatron at face value.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Hi! 

yea, that was me and I did it at least twice, possibly even 3 times that game. 

Ok, I accept I was wrong. But to be fair I pretty much forget most games after they are over.