Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

The employees of Dunder Mifflin Scranton were conflicted on who should be the next person to get rid of. After much argument over whether or not to eliminate multiple people at once, they decided to fire the man who was too busy doing crossword puzzles in the corner, Stanley Hudson (@Heimdallr), the Watcher. He walked off angrily, telling them he was retiring to Florida and starring in Honey Nut Cheerio commercials.

giphy.gif

As the members of Dunder Mifflin were arguing, an unknown figure was passing by, giving out pink slips to terminate certain members' employment. When they decide to split up, it was revealed that it was sent to:

• Hidetoshi "Hide" Hasagawa (@Forge), the Doctor

• Kevin Malone (@The LBC), the 2 Day Restless Spirit

tumblr_o5z6oe9QS71rynk4uo6_250.gifv

giphy.gif

As they were figuring out what was going on, a loud shriek was sent out. They found the dead body of Kelly Kapoor (@Dome) the Lightning Rod. They noticed that there were bruises around her neck. They realized that there was more than just firings happening at Dunder Mifflin today...

giphy.gif

Day 2 starts now. It will end at 10PM ET Monday.

Edited by daboyle250
  • Like 1

Rack, you’re really in tune with what are pro-Town and anti-Town moves.  Can you explain how depriving Town of OT is Town?  And squire just so happened to vote for The Watcher, instead of other scummy people?

Just now, SwAg said:

Rack, you’re really in tune with what are pro-Town and anti-Town moves.  Can you explain how depriving Town of OT is Town?  And squire just so happened to vote for The Watcher, instead of other scummy people?

Squire could easily be scum but Malf definitely is. Squire very likely was just trying to save his own skin there and I really disagree with you using heim's flip as watcher against squire since that's a complete hindsight justification.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So

heimdallr was lynched 

Forge and lbc were given pink slips

Dome was murdered 

That seems right? 

make the right choice, pickle.

i highly suggest squire.

read what happened last night how squire saved himself

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I voted to save myself, the only player that I know is town

Was I supposed to know that Heimdallr was the watcher?

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Squire could easily be scum but Malf definitely is. Squire very likely was just trying to save his own skin there and I really disagree with you using heim's flip as watcher against squire since that's a complete hindsight justification.

You can save yourself in OT and have it be forgivable.  We clearly delineated the plan.  He deprived Town of an opportunity, and OT, to simply end the phase.

Just now, squire12 said:

I voted to save myself, the only player that I know is town

Was I supposed to know that Heimdallr was the watcher?

You were supposed to go to OT.  You can save your breath.  There is no construction of your actions in which foregoing OT is the correct play.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

make the right choice, pickle.

i highly suggest squire.

read what happened last night how squire saved himself

I've got a few options my town buddy.  

Tell me, do any of teh "kills" see like a vig flavor (anyone can answer that knows the source material)

• Like 1