Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

7 hours ago, mistakey said:

The thing is youre not advocating anything explicit but youre passing off your opinion as fact.  People dont read disclaimers.  You know this.  If someone thinks its safe to go out without a mask because they didnt read all 300 pages of your poste cause its warm outside- a completely reasonable outcome - or they invest their savings in gilead because u talk about how your opinion is that it will do better in future trials - another reasonable outcome - and all you two say is “ahhhh if they listened to us its their fault cause we had taylor swift gifs its on them”

Sounds like a massive personal problem. "Sir I bought this house but did not know I had to repay the mortgage!" Is that seriously your argument?  Crazy how dumb the rest of us on this forum are we just blindly listen to two people.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

When you said no one took mol seriously and then a page later someone came out and admitted they took them seriously and thought the mol was a real thing

Oh yeah I took an L on that sadly enough. I think that dude is still around here just posting random links with no evidence of context or comprehension.

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I especially like the folks wearing mask who pull them down so their nose is left out.  The great comparison I’ve heard is it’s like cutting off the end of a condom before you use it.

Lol, they are my favorite.  I also really enjoy the smokers who leave the mask someone on their face but then pull it down for a puff of the cig...word is, if you are quick enough the virus can't get you. 

I really do love this country. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh yeah I took an L on that sadly enough. I think that dude is still around here just posting random links with no evidence of context or comprehension.

No, that dude is a legit guy whos family got coronavirus 

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Gloves are useful, but nobody who’s wearing them is using them properly.  

Just worsh yer paws and use hand sanitizer instead of improperly using PPE.

This...although bless my grandmothers heart...goes into every store, with gloves, about 10-12 and uses one per hand per item.  She REFUSES to let any of us shop for her but she wears them right. 

I would rather see hand sanitizer stations all over stores vs gloves. Plus people are throwing them around the garbage cans (or in the case of my local lowes) into shopping carts because they removed the garbage cans.  Just lazy. 

1 minute ago, acowboys62 said:

Lol, they are my favorite.  I also really enjoy the smokers who leave the mask someone on their face but then pull it down for a puff of the cig...word is, if you are quick enough the virus can't get you. 

I really do love this country. 

It’s just amazing because it’s like people realize the importance of the things, but don’t care to actually use them properly.

”but here uncomfortable”, yeah, no ish.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mistakey said:

I am big angry but no, didnt bet against mol

Why so angry then?  I mean this feel personal? They are posting statistical trends and have never given any health advice.  It seems like a hell of a hill to try and die on. 

5 minutes ago, acowboys62 said:

Sounds like a massive personal problem. "Sir I bought this house but did not know I had to repay the mortgage!" Is that seriously your argument?  Crazy how dumb the rest of us on this forum are we just blindly listen to two people.  

Lol reading a legal binding document is much different than what we have here

Just now, acowboys62 said:

Why so angry then?  I mean this feel personal? They are posting statistical trends and have never given any health advice.  It seems like a hell of a hill to try and die on. 

If you cant understand why im angry over the past 10 pages then you wont understand no matter how hard i try and communicate probably because im bad at communicating while angry

Just now, acowboys62 said:

Maybe they should send out notices to all forums members and get consent to post.  Solves the problem!  

Or maybe they shouldnt post their pseudoscience garbage that they post seriously that people look at for advice.  Or maybe they should take criticism when people try and poke holes in it like they do in academia.

4 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Or maybe they shouldnt post their pseudoscience garbage that they post seriously that people look at for advice.  Or maybe they should take criticism when people try and poke holes in it like they do in academia.

I literally do not understand what advice there was to take from all of it?  A trend does not give me any sense of medical advice whatsoever. 

4 minutes ago, mistakey said:

And yeah its personal cause i used to like the two guys but lost mad respect for em and im dissappointed

Well that sounds like more of a personal issue than a MoL issue, if you can't continue to respect someone because of the content they post that is on you and not their content.  I do believe there is a mute button on this forum now?  May be wise to use it. 

Anger creates stress, stress impacts the immune system, you should get outside today and get some fresh air (GASP MEDICAL ADVICE). 

12 hours ago, D82 said:
12 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

More than 60 nations, including all of the EU member nations, are backing Australia's request for an independent probe into the origins of coronavirus.

Another World War would fit right into 2020's pattern at this point. 

It's over 100 nations last I checked. Including China's biggest potential Ally in Russia. Russia will not have their backs in this. If it's a World War, It's more or less China vs every Western Nation.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, acowboys62 said:

This...although bless my grandmothers heart...goes into every store, with gloves, about 10-12 and uses one per hand per item.  She REFUSES to let any of us shop for her but she wears them right. 

yeah, at least she’s using them properly.

16 minutes ago, acowboys62 said:

I would rather see hand sanitizer stations all over stores vs gloves. Plus people are throwing them around the garbage cans (or in the case of my local lowes) into shopping carts because they removed the garbage cans.  Just lazy. 

Agreed, I wish there were hand sanitizer stations everywhere, and it should be part of the reopening process imo.  It’s easy, cheap and effective.