Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

1 minute ago, Blahstoise said:

I have a Masters Degree in Sports Journalism and my opinions on football aren't verifiable, I wanted Kevin Kolb over Michael Vick

If Nick Foles turns in a better year than Rivers I'm blaming COVID.

(see I kept it on topic) 

• Like 2

Just now, mistakey said:

Cool- can blame the parents or you can blame the parents and act responsibly- which one sounds better for anyone who may read these as serious posts ?

Blame the parents and the person taking the advice, that's what you do. 

4 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Bro there are literal kids on this site.  Not everyone is as savvy as everyone else.  Some people are just not as smart - and the only answer here is to say “only the strong survive cant help em oh well”

It's not a question of being the 'strong survive,' if you've signed up for a football forum and get medical advice that's your responsibility, or the responsibility of a parent in a kids case.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Ok so again, back to the victim blaming

30 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I love you brother... but no.

I ridicule folks who try to get advice from Facebook on the regular - this site is several steps below Facebook in terms of actual content, and anyone using this for advice outside of "who should I start at RB this week on my fantasy team" isn't really in a position to get any sort of sympathy. 

Fact checking information is literally at your fingertips with a standard smart phone and Google. If you're taking anything from here at face value, with no validation outside of here, then the consequences of your actions are strictly on you - and nobody else.

This is the rock I'll stand on with this.

Seems like we're back where we started.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blahstoise said:

I'm not sure what you expect them to do? Not post? They've gave a disclaimer, if people ask them questions they are always going to answer.

Yeah if they didnt post the mols thatd be optimal and they can go back to ****posting like we all do instead of posing as experts on a public health emergency

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I love you brother... but no.

I ridicule folks who try to get advice from Facebook on the regular - this site is several steps below Facebook in terms of actual content, and anyone using this for advice outside of "who should I start at RB this week on my fantasy team" isn't really in a position to get any sort of sympathy. 

Fact checking information is literally at your fingertips with a standard smart phone and Google. If you're taking anything from here at face value, with no validation outside of here, then the consequences of your actions are strictly on you - and nobody else.

This is the rock I'll stand on with this.

I’d argue this makes you no better than Alex Jones you pos

• Like 3

I stopped coming into this thread because of one single solitary mental midget who cannot even chill and it's good to see that mental midget still has not learned how to chill.  Otherwise I would have regretted not coming in here because of that single mental midget who cannot learn how to Goddamn, man, frickin chill. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I stopped coming into this thread because of one single solitary mental midget who cannot even chill and it's good to see that mental midget still has not learned how to chill.  Otherwise I would have regretted not coming in here because of that single mental midget who cannot learn how to Goddamn, man, frickin chill. 

Lol mental midget thats a good one