Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

3 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

i wonder if there was some events that brought together mass agtherings of people that were literally elbow to elbow. hmmm....

not that thats the only cause, but hes right partlt. things were fine in a lot of states for 6 weeks or more, then we saw a huge pop that coincided with protests.

1588.gif

12 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

i wonder if there was some events that brought together mass agtherings of people that were literally elbow to elbow. hmmm....

not that thats the only cause, but hes right partlt. things were fine in a lot of states for 6 weeks or more, then we saw a huge pop that coincided with protests.

lol

We saw what happens when states open unimportant stuff (like beaches) waaayyyyy before they should. All the while, pretending this pandemic isn't a big deal.

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

lol

We saw what happens when states open unimportant stuff (like beaches) waaayyyyy before they should be. All the while, pretending this pandemic isn't a big deal.

what happened? beaches were opened for a while in florida. things were going marvelous in georgia where i live. 

like i said, its not the only factor, and im not talking about the merits of why it happened, but pretending giant masses of people forming with no social distancing taking place is just foolish. doesnt matter the reason, heck take that out of it,  thousands and thousands of people got together for days if not weeks.

Edited by GSUeagles14

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

And... we're moving on, I suppose.

which is for the best, because anyone thinking woth the smalles anpunt of common sense would say "yea, thousands of people close together is not great for the virus spread".

19 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

which is for the best, because anyone thinking woth the smalles anpunt of common sense would say "yea, thousands of people close together is not great for the virus spread".

Posted this previously but apparently wearing masks and being outdoors were less of a problem than packing inside bars without masks.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/07/01/research-determines-protests-did-not-cause-spike-in-coronavirus-cases/amp/

38 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I was debating whether I should take the bait or not...Its gonna be a no from me dawg

I was tempted to show its post to see if its take here was was awful as every other take it has. I decided not to, but the quoting of it makes me glad it was the first entry on my ignore list on the site lol

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I was tempted to show its post to see if its take here was was awful as every other take it has. I decided not to, but the quoting of it makes me glad it was the first entry on my ignore list on the site lol

He received the first ignore honor for me as well. Quite a day.