2020 NFL Draft

BZski

1 minute ago, ManeLine said:

I just don't want to reach for an OL because they need one. If a good one falls to their 1st 3rd then okay. But they can't pass up more talented players because they need a OL. They picked 3rd overall for a reason. They need help everywhere. 

I get the bpa, but I don’t think Barry could run behind this line. We shall see.

6 minutes ago, LionArkie said:

I get the bpa, but I don’t think Barry could run behind this line. We shall see.

I'm just saying that if by some chance Winfield Jr. or Mims or Epenesa are available in the 3rd, they can't afford to reach for an OL. Doubtful any of them are but you get the point.

Edited by ManeLine
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, ManeLine said:

I just don't want to reach for an OL because they need one. If a good one falls to their 1st 3rd then okay. But they can't pass up more talented players because they need a OL. They picked 3rd overall for a reason. They need help everywhere. 

Reaching is never good but I think they will stick to their board. So it wouldn’t surprise me if their pick appears to be a reach.

• Like 1