2020 NFL Draft

BZski

2 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I don’t see it with Love.  Rodgers was a top 5 prospect that fell To them.  They moved up for Love who was graded as a late 1st/early 2nd.  Good luck but I think this is going to blow up in their face. 

I see it with Love... However, I feel like GB already has Rogers for 4 more years and they should be getting him weapons. Why would they draft his replacement in the 1st when he's clearly not done and you JUST re-signed him? This is not a Mahomes situation.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, I think a number of prospects were sent a package with a bunch of stuff: headphones, a hat for each team, audio/video stuff, etc.

Yep, they mentioned it on ESPN earlier. Every player was sent a hat for all 32 teams and the technology to set up cyber-draft rooms in their homes. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I think a number of prospects were sent a package with a bunch of stuff: headphones, a hat for each team, audio/video stuff, etc.

I thought i saw some family members with same draft hats of new team. 

Brooks is a wtf pick at this point. 

I swear to you all... if Epenesa makes it out of round 1, and Quinn passes on him at #35, and he doesn't get him later, I will never defend that man again.

You have my word.

There is the real-world possibility that he could change his legal name to Brandon Pettigrew, so i wouldn't make that promise if I were you

• Like 1