2020 NFL Draft

BZski

3 minutes ago, Millenhater said:

I think we didn’t need to move up for Jackson but at least we got an OG.  I still think there is equal talent or better at OG left and think we should double up on it with our 4th round pick

I’d love for us to grab one of these guys:

Biadasz

Muti

Kindley

Simpson

and maybe Sternberg later.

I would probably be okay with Biadasz but would prefer to take a chance on Trey Adams out of Washington with the next pick, his size is incredible. After that pick the Lions are not scheduled to pick again until 166 in the 5th. Maybe that is where they can grab Kindley or Sternberg.

15 minutes ago, Typical_Lions said:

I would probably be okay with Biadasz but would prefer to take a chance on Trey Adams out of Washington with the next pick, his size is incredible. After that pick the Lions are not scheduled to pick again until 166 in the 5th. Maybe that is where they can grab Kindley or Sternberg.

I think Adams will slide to the 7th.  Just too many injuries.  Even got injured at the senior bowl.  I would roll the dice on him though for sure

Just now, Millenhater said:

Is Curtis weaver still available? I’d really like to take him if it’s possible.  I know we took Okwara but Okwara will probably play LB.  Production vs projection with those two.  I’d be interesting to see who would end up the better player.

Yes, he is available still.

Guys I like for tomorrow.... (Somewhat in order... ish)

Akeem Davis-Gaither, LB, Appalachian State

J.R. Reed, SS, Georgia (No one likes box Safeties anymore but I like him alot, he's just a good football player)

Quez Watkins, WR, Southern Mississippi (Think he's better than a couple of the WR's that have been Drafted)

K'Von Wallace, S, Clemson (Would have been picked by now if he was 6'0''+)

Cameron Brown, LB, Penn State (Raw, work in progress but alot of potential)

Curtis Weaver, DE, Boise State

Stanford Samuels, CB, Florida State (Inconsistent but alot of potential)

Jason Strowbridge, DT, North Carolina

Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR, Liberty

K.J. Hill, WR, Ohio St. (In the long run, could be really solid #2. Kinda reminds me of Golden Tate)

Lamar Jackson, CB, Nebraska

Darnay Holmes, CB, UCLA (Very inconsistent after being highly rated, untapped potential)

John Hightower, WR, Boise State

Rashard Lawrence, DT, LSU (Good solid rotational DT)

Malcolm Roach, DT, Texas (Good solid rotational DT)

A.J. Green, CB, Oklahoma State (Good size, strength, but speed a bit of a concern)

Khalil Davis, DT, Nebraska (Good solid rotational DT)

Javin White, LB, UNLV (Athletic, project)

Jonathan Garvin, DE, Miami (Raw, project but potential there)

Tyler Clark, DT, Georgia (Good solid rotational DT)

Omar Bayless, WR, Arkansas State (Could end up being a really solid #3/Slot WR)

Alton Robinson, DE, Syracuse

Lavert Hill, CB, Michigan

Bryce Huff, DE, Memphis

Nick Coe, DL, Auburn

Edited by DOBSON10

2 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

For what it's worth: Quinn denied being on the other side of those trade talks.

But, assuming that there was actually discussion going on, and that nothing was final, the two players taken before that pick were Jordan Elliott and Cameron Dantzler. Interesting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

But, assuming that there was actually discussion going on, and that nothing was final, the two players taken before that pick were Jordan Elliott and Cameron Dantzler. Interesting.

My guess is Elliott was target they looked at board and decided against it when he was gone without other targets. 

• Like 2