JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, MWil23 said:

Aside from me being right on SwAg, you guys should hop on so that I can nail him on a capitalization proper noun flavor error. I’ll never let that go.

I honestly hope you're Town so I can see how disappointed you are when you're as wrong as humanly, or superhero-ly, possible.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Deflection, sidestepping the issue altogether.

I've addressed every single "point" that you've made.  And if you're going to cite "evidence" of me reacting in a particular manner, I am certainly within my power to cite countervailing evidence should it arise.  But I don't feel I have to right now since this whole thing is laughable.

Vote Count

Whicker - 1 - Pickle Rick

Ragnarok - 1 - Swag

Dingo - 2 - Dome, Touch

Dome - 1 - Malfatron

Swag - 1 - Mwil

With 19 alive and 19 voting, it's 10 to lynch. Day will end at 11:59pm tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So in a post where I’m explicitly speaking of 1 exact topic (the same one I’ve been speaking on) I don’t use a pronoun at all and you go off on a tangent about the joker. 

then you blame the confusion on a non-existent pronoun .....

But I was speculating about the Joker being faction or individual. Given I had already answered SwAg and others in regards to the killer being Legion of Doom. And I’m perfectly calm.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Aside from me being right on SwAg, you guys should hop on so that I can nail him on a capitalization proper noun flavor error. I’ll never let that go.

Ill vote him. Not because of this Joker issue. But because he is annoying the ever living sheet out of me with his Rags obsession. 

Swag

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I honestly hope you're Town so I can see how disappointed you are when you're as wrong as humanly, or superhero-ly, possible.

I’m Town 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I've decided that I'm making MWil's alignment lose this game.

Well always play to your win con scum