JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I've pointed to a number of inconsistencies, but let's set that aside for now.

You didnt answer my question.  Why weren't you going to vote biggio despite saying you would?

Simple.  I didnt think he was sucm and really didnt like mwil saying he is 100% scum, like guaranteed.  Then mwil voted me (away from his guaranteed scum), before going back to biggio.  It all felt fake as hell and just wrong.  

Edited by Pickle Rick
Typo

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Simple.  I didnt think he was sucm and really didnt like mwil saying he is 100% scum, like guaranteed.  Then mwil voted me (away from his guaranteed scum, before going back to biggio.  It all felt fake as hell and just wrong.  

So if you didnt think he was scum, why not say that instead of saying you would hammer?

You'll say it was a gambit...but that doesnt hold water since you also stated the frequent vote counts made your gambits even more useless than usual.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

@Pickle Rick?

You need to check with your chat to see how to respond?

I wish I had one.  You need to read though

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Simple.  I didnt think he was sucm and really didnt like mwil saying he is 100% scum, like guaranteed.  Then mwil voted me (away from his guaranteed scum), before going back to biggio.  It all felt fake as hell and just wrong.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So what about that Dingo red letter eh?

27 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

It feels to me like you arent diving in and having fun like you did in the Office.

staying out of things and being lowkey

I want to be correct about you, so anything you could do to comvince me that you are town would be great

there's some funny irony here. 

Could you do something that could convince me that you are town? Because you've been a little back and forth in this one thus far. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

So if you didnt think he was scum, why not say that instead of saying you would hammer?

You'll say it was a gambit...but that doesnt hold water since you also stated the frequent vote counts made your gambits even more useless than usual.

It was a gambit.  Blue had not posted a VC when I made it and I was hoping I could get someone to go for it before he did.  Then blue posted the VC ruining the gambit.  

You can try and get me to mess something up but it's just not gonna work, either you suck at this or maybe it should be telling you something xD

Just now, Forge said:

there's some funny irony here. 

Could you do something that could convince me that you are town? Because you've been a little back and forth in this one thus far. 

right after i said that, Dome redlettered Dingo

So i was John Stockton on that one

Just now, Malfatron said:

yeah the Rag/pickle argument doesnt interest me right now

Just now, Malfatron said:

to be fair, it never did

Just showing how he is either scum or hilariously inconsistent.

I think the former.

However, we have a red letter on Dingo