JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Really, it ain't mean, just an observation.   I do not believe him to be a good lawyer with the ability he has shown in trying to grill me and get me to slip.  He failed.  And failed miserably. And still maintains himself to have succeeded when everyone can see he failed.  I can only assume that is how he is as a lawyer.  

If he is a good lawyer he would see that pounding a lie to get someone to slip only to see that person has not faltered, changed their story, or even hedge once would mean they are telling the truth.  Maybe he is a good lawyer with paper work, but I have not seen anything to make me believe he is a good at questioning people or developing a case (maybe I'm confusing interrogating with being a lawyer but oh well xD)

So you’re admitting that there was potential for you to slip, he just wasn’t able to make you slip? 

thats a bold tactic .....

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Really, it ain't mean, just an observation.   I do not believe him to be a good lawyer with the ability he has shown in trying to grill me and get me to slip.  He failed.  And failed miserably. And still maintains himself to have succeeded when everyone can see he failed.  I can only assume that is how he is as a lawyer.  

If he is a good lawyer he would see that pounding a lie to get someone to slip only to see that person has not faltered, changed their story, or even hedge once would mean they are telling the truth.  Maybe he is a good lawyer with paper work, but I have not seen anything to make me believe he is a good at questioning people or developing a case (maybe I'm confusing interrogating with being a lawyer but oh well xD)

I'm glad to know that you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about either in game or in reality.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Nice to know that some people can suddenly infer meaning when not explicitly laid out. 

I correctly inferred that you were being truthful so I’ve always demonstrated such ability 

See the interesting part is that you’re attempting to determine how “good” of a lawyer he is based on he’s unable to make you slip up. 

however you’re claiming to be town and therefore you wouldn’t be able to truly “slip” because you’re “telling the truth” 

you’ve created an argument that it’s impossible for rags to be a good lawyer by what you just posted because if you are town, you wouldnt actually “slip” 

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So did Dome quote Malf’s post on accident or what?

Could be.  What if dome is scum and just qputed his post and voted dingo 

You gonna clear dome for the rest of the game bc he just simply quoted that post and voted lol.  Soft claims are ****. I do not believe any of them and will never believe any of them

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You gonna clear dome for the rest of the game bc he just simply quoted that post and voted lol.  Soft claims are ****. I do not believe any of them and will never believe any of them

Dome could absolutely be scum.

which is why we need dome to confirm thats what he meant when he quoted my post.

i agree there

where is @Dome

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well if Dingo flips town then Dome wouldn’t be clear any longer right? And if Dingo flips scum then Dome is almost certainly town, right?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

See the interesting part is that you’re attempting to determine how “good” of a lawyer he is based on he’s unable to make you slip up. 

however you’re claiming to be town and therefore you wouldn’t be able to truly “slip” because you’re “telling the truth” 

you’ve created an argument that it’s impossible for rags to be a good lawyer by what you just posted because if you are town, you wouldnt actually “slip” 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Think about this for a second rags. Logically think about it. 

pickle just slipped. 

Yes he did.

Just add it to the case I've already made and he is as lock scum as dingo(assuming dome's verification).

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Pickle knows what context is there. He’d rather argue how it’s not a direct red letter instead of just admitting that he missed it. 

I missed the connection the first time bc I was arguing for no apparent reason with someone who is supposed to be a god at this game. 

When malf said it's the post below the one he quoted I went back and saw it.  I already told malf he can insinuate that there is a connection and a red letter but that is not something I can or will ever do.