JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I said I was probably mixing up lawyer with an interrogation (detective)

So if you admit you were wrong, the next step would be an apology for a personal attack based on ignorance.  Wouldn't you say?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, yes because it pulls attention from you clearly walking pickle through this. 

yep, youre scum 

youre missing something rather obvious on why i would be unlikely to "walk pickle through this" in thread, and what better alternatives there would be if we were scum together

13 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So which is it pickle? Did you miss it or did you just not believe it? 

I missed it the first time bc I was dealing with insanity.  I have said this what 3 times now.  

When malf pointed it out like 45 minutes ago (a guess) I immediately did not and still do not believe what people are insinuating about it.  Just bc dome qouted malf and voted dingo does not mean he has a guilty on dingo.  Without further info/data to look at i won't believe something that is so easily faked..

Even easier then faking a claim xD

Edited by Pickle Rick

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

thats a silly conclusion.

you said that about mwil too.

why?

It's not.  I will explain in due time.  I don't want to give it up just yet. More people can be cleared imo off of that.  If orca is reading maybe not many more. 

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So then why do you keep saying that people are pushing you because you disagree about it being a red letter? 

You want me to answer questions or try and weed through the last few hours and pull the qoutes 

So in review, Whicker didn't quit 

Pickle can't read and is running gambits

Dome.... Just posted while I was writing this delete delete 

Lots of people voted dingo off a not red letter 

I was about to be confused/impressed how dome would target dingo or Xmad night one