JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’ll just say this, you’ll laugh when you see my flip. I’m choosing to have a sense of humor about this.

definitely not black though

you might be the canary in the coalmine when it comes to there being too much scum in the game

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It's bc I've been right all game and you are  playing like ****.  10 times worse than my last game.  You gonna own it soon though.  My critique of you was almost as spot on as mine was of whicker's

You made a personal attack, not a critique.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

touch found that dome is the theif

so, dome

Touch you have earned one Dingo token. 

49 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This is horrific logic. The people that hopped onto Dingo are most likely town. Do you really think that scum all blindly linked themselves to dome? 

Yes, I know I didnt vote dingo.

You have also earned a Dingo Token.

18 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

now we gotta wait for dingo to catch up lol

I'm here and I'm read up. I wish I'd just skipped to 230 holy hell would've saved me an hour or so. 

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Touch you have earned one Dingo token. 

You have also earned a Dingo Token.

I'm here and I'm read up. I wish I'd just skipped to 230 holy hell would've saved me an hour or so. 

gimme me damn dingo token. i never voted dingo either :)

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Stop trying that **** on me d1, I called you out twice now

Here’s the thing Pickle:

I knew Orca was scum, whereas you I intentionally provoked to tunnel on me. Short of you being a vig or alignment cop, you can’t drive my lynch. You’ll actually tunnel to the point of either outing yourself as scum or being inherently antitown.

My go to as scum is to get one of you to do this so that you’re the ones who look bad.

Being right DOES NOT MATTER. Driving lynches does.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

definitely not black though

you might be the canary in the coalmine when it comes to there being too much scum in the game

I’m so tempted to respond to this, but we will connect postgame or if I come back later. I have so many legitimate thoughts from a town standpoint but I can’t wreck things like that...LOL.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not talking about that.  Why do you keep bringing it up. 

Can you not read?

15 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It's bc I've been right all game and you are  playing like ****.  10 times worse than my last game.  You gonna own it soon though.  My critique of you was almost as spot on as mine was of whicker's

You just did though.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’m so tempted to respond to this, but we will connect postgame or if I come back later. I have so many legitimate thoughts from a town standpoint but I can’t wreck things like that...LOL.

is your wincon compatible with town?

if so, i see no reason to not share

Just now, Malfatron said:

fwiw. if another scum isnt caught tommorrow, mwil has to be the one to go.

remember town....0 mislynches from here on out.

you got this

92% town mislynches tomorrow.  I will bet you rags will leave mwil bc he is playing so bad this game.  He will instead lead the masses against me and lynch town.  And I so hope he does that.  It will prove how far he has fallen, I honestly don't believe he was ever good at this game