JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So you should have a particular green lantern to claim.  What's the name of your green lantern?

Nope just green lantern corps.  I'm all of them and by the powers combined I can stop anyone.  That's all I got.  

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Dingo claimed to be multiple people too.  You had a whole discussion about this.  The Green Lantern Corps makes sense based on MWil's description of the block.  There is no resolution of that without Rick's block story falling apart tomorrow, or him being scum with MWil.  And if it's the latter, Rick was framed last night because Counselor investigated him as not what MWil is.

Remind me who all Dingo claimed to be?

How does it make sense based on the description?  

Either way, we have a red letter, and Counselor is not gonna make that up.

So we are looking at Pickle being scum or framed.  Those are the only two real options.  Are you really gonna buy into a frame defense?  

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

And Elongated Man is our alignment cop.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This is what you're all entertaining.

From the Wiki.

In addition to his stretching abilities, Elongated Man is professionally trained as a detective and is highly skilled in deductive reasoning. Often considered one of the most brilliant detectives in the DC Universe (compared with Batman only differing in the actual course of their logic). 

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Remind me who all Dingo claimed to be?

How does it make sense based on the description?  

Either way, we have a red letter, and Counselor is not gonna make that up.

So we are looking at Pickle being scum or framed.  Those are the only two real options.  Are you really gonna buy into a frame defense?  

He didn't.  He inferred he had multiple characters, which was brought up multiple times subsequently, and segued to you talking about Snowflake and Safespace.

What do you mean?  MWil was obstructed by forcefields of multiple colors, which I take to mean more than one person.

Yeah, I am going to buy the frame defense, because it's more reasonably supported than the alternatives.