JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

He didn't.  He inferred he had multiple characters, which was brought up multiple times subsequently, and segued to you talking about Snowflake and Safespace.

What do you mean?  MWil was obstructed by forcefields of multiple colors, which I take to mean more than one person.

Yeah, I am going to buy the frame defense, because it's more reasonably supported than the alternatives.

I'm sorry what page was that? 

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok, not sure what you mean about Dingo right now.

MWil was blocked by a green and yellow forcefield if he was telling the truth.  Green would be green lanterns and yellow would be yellow lanterns.

Well, okay then.

Me either. Also what rags said. 

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Seeing as I'm Batman, was selected to be Vig last night and killed MWil, and I investigate alignments, I have about zero reason to believe Counselor at this point.

If I had to guess yours is an X-shot and a side ability vs. Counseor being a dedicated investigator. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't know how you can not know what I mean about Dingo.

I don't even know sooo

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok, not sure what you mean about Dingo right now.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Im pretty drunk.  So anything that happened more than 15 minutes ago is hazy.  Remind me what Dingo said please.

Just now, SwAg said:

I already did.

Not recently enough.  Do it again.

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm sorry what page was that? 

Me either. Also what rags said. 

If I had to guess yours is an X-shot and a side ability vs. Counseor being a dedicated investigator. 

I don't even know sooo

Are you serious.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

This is going go down officially as worse than my last game unless blue ****s up like daboyle xD

That said, blue is a fantastic GM, so he won't.

And he has a very cute kitty.  I wish I could get a kitty.  But nooooo, the gf is allergic.  And I don't want a naked cat.