JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I'm all of them, with the powers combine I can stop anyone 

And I did. 

Im sorry...in a game where everyone so far seems to have a defined character, you are the entire Green Lantern Corps?

This reminds me of the game where someone claimed a female character, there were only males in the game, and they were lying.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

whoa way to make it personal while you continue to be a scumdumpster

Me telling you to **** off is no worse than anything you've ever said to me.  I'm just coming to your level.  Fish person with big hair.

Just now, Counselor said:

Lmao scum boy 

You're either scum or genuinely bad.  There is no indication that CSA exists beyond your investigation.  A dying MWil put out that Rick was Green Scum, which makes Rick the most likely target to be investigated or framed, and CSA is apparently Orange Scum, while MWil independently claimed to be roleblocked and Rick took credit for it.  So, unless Rick was recruited by MWil, the story won't add up.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Me telling you to **** off is no worse than anything you've ever said to me.  I'm just coming to your level.  Fish person with big hair.

Wow look at this guy here making it all personal.  How about I go cry in a corner now.

Just now, SwAg said:

You're either scum or genuinely bad.  There is no indication that CSA exists beyond your investigation.  A dying MWil put out that Rick was Green Scum, which makes Rick the most likely target to be investigated or framed, and CSA is apparently Orange Scum, while MWil independently claimed to be roleblocked and Rick took credit for it.  So, unless Rick was recruited by MWil, the story won't add up.

And even then the story won't add up because he investigated Orange to you.  So, he would have been framed in that scenario anyway.

There's no resolution of all of this where I believe CSA is a real thing.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Im sorry...in a game where everyone so far seems to have a defined character, you are the entire Green Lantern Corps?

This reminds me of the game where someone claimed a female character, there were only males in the game, and they were lying.

Yup, want my PM?

You know blue, ask him why he made me the whole corps, don't know nor do I care.  If I was faking it I'd just claim green lantern 

Mwil was blocked by me d1 and I doubled him up d2. I told you all I'd be town mvp.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Oh I’m going to have to go toe to toe against you again like last time when I was town and you were verified scum but no one believed me because I don’t pay attention in thread enough. Lmao you are good Swag. But I won’t back down that he is CSA. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

And you have no issue with Pickle claiming to be the entire Green Lantern Corps when no one else has flipped anything except individual heroes and villains?