JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, Ragnarok said:

From the Wiki.

In addition to his stretching abilities, Elongated Man is professionally trained as a detective and is highly skilled in deductive reasoning. Often considered one of the most brilliant detectives in the DC Universe (compared with Batman only differing in the actual course of their logic). 

So do we want to lynch Swag or Pickle. Might be a good time to just take out Swag and the mouth piece behind their scum faction 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

From the Wiki.

In addition to his stretching abilities, Elongated Man is professionally trained as a detective and is highly skilled in deductive reasoning. Often considered one of the most brilliant detectives in the DC Universe (compared with Batman only differing in the actual course of their logic). 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He was a detective before becoming elongated man on the cw flash (about all the knowledge I know)

Just now, SwAg said:

He didn't.  He inferred he had multiple characters, which was brought up multiple times subsequently, and segued to you talking about Snowflake and Safespace.

What do you mean?  MWil was obstructed by forcefields of multiple colors, which I take to mean more than one person.

Yeah, I am going to buy the frame defense, because it's more reasonably supported than the alternatives.

Ok, not sure what you mean about Dingo right now.

MWil was blocked by a green and yellow forcefield if he was telling the truth.  Green would be green lanterns and yellow would be yellow lanterns.

Well, okay then.

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So we are looking at Pickle being scum or framed.  Those are the only two real options.  Are you really gonna buy into a frame defense?  

The concept has to be at least somewhat entertained at this point. 

My biggest problem is Pickle's claim right now. We have to hear from more people. 

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok, not sure what you mean about Dingo right now.

MWil was blocked by a green and yellow forcefield if he was telling the truth.  Green would be green lanterns and yellow would be yellow lanterns.

Well, okay then.

I don't know how you can not know what I mean about Dingo.