JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Are you serious.

Yes. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Malfatron literally brought this up like five times, and you're only now going to say you didn't mean it after I make a huge leap of faith and out myself, in part because of it.

..................Swag.

You outed yourself and I don't even know why that's on you brother. 

Just now, SwAg said:

I don't know why Dingo even signs up.  He's terrible.

Agreed. 

So what the **** did I hint at that convinced you to out yourself.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Are you serious.

Probably.

Just now, SwAg said:

Malfatron literally brought this up like five times, and you're only now going to say you didn't mean it after I make a huge leap of faith and out myself, in part because of it.

Show me.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Nobody bothered by the lack of a CC yet on a Green freaking Lantern claim? 

Having played in blue games, I could see him saving one role like Green lantern for a fake claim.  He's good.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

That said, blue is a fantastic GM, so he won't.

And he has a very cute kitty.  I wish I could get a kitty.  But nooooo, the gf is allergic.  And I don't want a naked cat.

Obvious joke goes here. 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Obvious joke goes here. 

She's not allergic to that.

Just now, Forge said:

That's the biggest problem I have because it doesn't jive with other information...but I also see no way in which Green Lantern is not involved here. 

I see.

Just now, SwAg said:

@Ragnarok you even freaking liked this.

1.  those are Marvel characters and 2. that was obviously a joke

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Having played in blue games, I could see him saving one role like Green lantern for a fake claim.  He's good.

That's almost unfair. I wouldn't really rule it out, I played in a pokemon game where I got to fake claim Squirtle, which is a ridiculous scum friendly fake claim, but you generally don't see claims like that. Claims like what you had in Racks' marvel game as Gamora makes more sense....notable, but peripheral characters. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

That's almost unfair. I wouldn't really rule it out, I played in a pokemon game where I got to fake claim Squirtle, which is a ridiculous scum friendly fake claim, but you generally don't see claims like that. Claims like what you had in Racks' marvel game as Gamora makes more sense....notable, but peripheral characters. 

So you have no history in a blue run game, you think that level of claim would be unfair, but you have had the same level fake claim in the past.  Dislike all of this.

I think more games should have that level of fake claim.  It keeps town from being lazy.