JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Vote Count

Pickle Rick - 4 - Counselor, Whicker, Ragnarok, Amac

Counselor - 1 - Pickle Rick

Ragnarok - 1 - Swag

With 16 alive and 16 voting, it's 9 to lynch. Day will end at 11:59am Sunday.

Edited by Blue

Green Lantern could totally be a fake claim. Ajani was a fake claim in MtG mafia. You guys will just have to trust me that he’s on a similar level of importance. From the host’s perspective, you want to keep town guessing as much as reasonable 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

To be absolutely clear, none of the following information is the product of any N2 information or actions:

In the event that I do not see the morning...

There is 100% a Cult.  This is not speculation, and the recruiter is 100% within my list of color-coded players between yellow and red.

The Joker is 100% within my list of color-coded players between yellow and red.

Ragnarok is 100% not cleared Town, maybe from the beginning, or maybe at some point.  But, I have definitive information via my role that has informed this campaign against Ragnarok.

lol 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Are you dumb?

No, I just expect you to be as precise with your words as you expect us to be.  

Just now, SwAg said:

“They,” more than one.  Multiple, more than one. Dual, two.

Yes, but dual means two while multiple has a connotation of being at least three or more.  Therefore, it's a change in terminology which you love calling out.  

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Green Lantern could totally be a fake claim. Ajani was a fake claim in MtG mafia. You guys will just have to trust me that he’s on a similar level of importance. From the host’s perspective, you want to keep town guessing as much as reasonable 

So did I fake block mwil? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

No, I just expect you to be as precise with your words as you expect us to be.  

Yes, but dual means two while multiple has a connotation of being at least three or more.  Therefore, it's a change in terminology which you love calling out.  

Are they compatible with one another?

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm just trying to keep track of those that just blindly follow.  I'd didnt see the unvote as I was posting 

I’m trying to think through it atm. But yes my initial reaction is to follow a red letter