FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

Lol i needed a backup rb and future starter for when fournette is allowed to leave

I just need a backup RB, and he was the last legit passing threat who would be a complement and not just a backup.  Good grab.

Eno is possibly the best pass protector in the draft, great receiver out of the backfield, as well. He has the potential to turn into a starter, and at the very least, he's an asset on 3rd down. 

Larrell Murchison is a highly-talented penetrator playing 3T in a 4-3 or 5T in a 3-4 ideally. Really like a lot about his game, and he has upside, too. Lower body lacks power, but he's probably good enough to be a passable starter or a very good part of a rotation and rusher in sub packages.

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Fromm in the fourth is a good value to me.  At least at the bottom.  He'll be a quality backup, but I don't know about the fit.

Struggled with it too. It's not the best, I get it. You're not going to drop him into what Russell is doing. But hey, if he develops, this could be flipped down the road. Who knows? Threw a dart, let's see where it lands. 

1 minute ago, animaltested said:

Is this payback for Seattle beating Washington in the playoffs in 2005 and 2013? Destroying them from the inside?

haha!

Just now, MikeT14 said:

Struggled with it too. It's not the best, I get it. You're not going to drop him into what Russell is doing. But hey, if he develops, this could be flipped down the road. Who knows? Threw a dart, let's see where it lands. 

I could see that, except that if Seattle's offense isn't well-suited to what he can do, it's not a great way to showcase his value.

I mean, he was one of the guys we were considering at 153, because the Titans could use a backup QB, and we're a run heavy team with good TEs and a YAC monster in AJ Brown.  Fromm would fit pretty well in our offense.

But in Seattle, naw.  You should trade him to us.  We'll even give you one shiny new Logan Woodside.