FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Well, at least people are posting the pick number.

Be nice if it also had the player's name, but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

As an internet forum GM, you should know all players by pictures - words are just a courtesy

:D

41 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I could see that, except that if Seattle's offense isn't well-suited to what he can do, it's not a great way to showcase his value.

I mean, he was one of the guys we were considering at 153, because the Titans could use a backup QB, and we're a run heavy team with good TEs and a YAC monster in AJ Brown.  Fromm would fit pretty well in our offense.

But in Seattle, naw.  You should trade him to us.  We'll even give you one shiny new Logan Woodside.

He isn't fit for what the offense does now with Russell. I think it could be tweaked to suit what Fromm does though. Just like a lot of things can be for people. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

@festiveonion

Per rotoworld i saw adam shefter had a tweet that said: "Mississippi State CB Cameron Dantzler reportedly ran a 4.38-second 40-yard dash at his Pro Day."

Where you been? Was already brought up yesterday ;)

It's closer to a 4.5

Edited by RpMc