College Football 25

Ty21

sounds like the recruiting in this game will be more accurate to real life. Matt Brown said you won't see the state of Vermont produce multiple 5 star white cornerbacks like in past games lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, August4th said:

sounds like the recruiting in this game will be more accurate to real life. Matt Brown said you won't see the state of Vermont produce multiple 5 star white cornerbacks like in past games lol

I ain't got nothing against Cooper DeJean, but it feels like white Corners and Black Kickers were the majority 😂

I'd always change them in the editor with their names and appearances. Just completely would take me out of immersion. 

11 minutes ago, Danger said:

I ain't got nothing against Cooper DeJean, but it feels like white Corners and Black Kickers were the majority 😂

I'd always change them in the editor with their names and appearances. Just completely would take me out of immersion. 

I remember my like 95+ overall kicker that looked like Chase Young.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Danger said:

one time I had recruiting class were the top recruit was a white RB named Tyrone Washington lol

I hope we get accurate demographics of teams. Iowa should have it's fair share of white skill guys, the schools on the west coast + Utah/BYU should have a decent number of pacific islanders. some Big10 schools should have all white starting O-line.  EA talking to recruiting sites and having a real roster to study, hopefully they'll be able to program the game to generate recruiting classes/team building habits to match reality.

Edited by August4th
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, August4th said:

one time I had recruiting class were the top recruit was a white RB named Tyrone Washington lol

I hope we get accurate demographics of teams. Iowa should have it's fair share of white skill guys, the schools on the west coast + Utah/BYU should have a decent number of pacific islanders. some Big10 schools should have all white starting O-line.  EA talking to recruiting sites and having a real roster to study, hopefully they'll be able to program the game to generate recruiting classes/team building habits to match reality.

Oh yeah that'd happen all the time too. You get a white DT named Jamal Richardson... and it's just like... nah.

36 minutes ago, Danger said:

Yeah but when do we get more info?

Gameplay video is expected tomorrow 

today was just cover athletes and release date July 19, 3 days earlier for pre order and EA Platy. (Texas QB Quinn Ewers, Colorado WR/HB Travis Hunter and Michigan RB Donovan Edwards). The standard edition is the 3 athletes facing the camera and the deluxe is the X post above from Ari Meirov 

also I heard that EA is going to do an MVP Bundle for deluxe editions of both NCAA and Madden for $150 (Madden’s deluxe edition is $99) 

• Like 1

Looks like Ultimate Team is going to be a large part of NCAA based off of the bundle perks, unfortunately. I mean, that's EA's cash cow so I understand that it's going to be part of the game but I was hoping it wouldn't be such a focus at launch and would creep in in the coming years.

Just now, cp0k2 said:

Looks like Ultimate Team is going to be a large part of NCAA based off of the bundle perks, unfortunately. I mean, that's EA's cash cow so I understand that it's going to be part of the game but I was hoping it wouldn't be such a focus at launch and would creep in in the coming years.

I'm just hoping it won't infect the Dynasty mode's quality like Franchise in Madden.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

JFC the year delay was probably just to get that garbage implemented 

I don't normally buy sports games on release, but this one will. Hopefully it's not a major letdown

Edited by adamq

7 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

also I heard that EA is going to do an MVP Bundle for deluxe editions of both NCAA and Madden for $150 (Madden’s deluxe edition is $99) 

Playstation Store has a 10% off deal so the MVP bundle is $134.99 on preorder