College Football 25

Ty21

Just now, 43M said:

Does anyone know if you can edit players in TeamBuilder like you could before?

Teambuilder has not been released yet so I don't think anyone knows that for sure. From what I've seen there is some player editing allowed to players that aren't real. Teambuilder should be out Thursday. 

3 minutes ago, 43M said:

Not that Im doubting any of that could be the case, BUT, my question remains about OFFLINE.   Like....how would EA be any more susceptible to copyright or likeness lawsuits than literally ANY OTHER GAME with a create-a-character?   I just dont get how EA would be responsible for how gamers edit players OFFLINE.

Player editing is the game though, so it must be either risk mitigation by EA or the schools/players that negotiated their likeness deals insisted on editing not being included (which would be weird). There would be no reason for EA to leave the feature half in the game, if they were playing the oh we'll bring this back as a "new" feature later card it would be completely nonexistent in the game. 

8 hours ago, adamq said:

Don't quote me but I think theres a 10 hour trial period 

The fact the free trial is available to play rn but as a paid pre-order I can't.....EA whatcha doing dawg. Like I get it but also....maybe advertise that a little more LMAO. Game Pass scrub so bonus so yay but EA stop locking your trials behind your

54 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Just spent $500 on an xbox just to play this game because they didn't release it on PC.

AMA.

Why isn't this game getting a PC release? They finally did it for madden after like a decade. 

Xbox Series Excellent X pro is coming out in November rip. Enjoy your Xbox Series X.

9 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

What playbooks are people using? I basically hate every one I've tried so far. 

don't use the maryland one is trash. I'll wait for reviews to drop so I can steal playbook rankings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xmad said:

The fact the free trial is available to play rn but as a paid pre-order I can't.....EA whatcha doing dawg. Like I get it but also....maybe advertise that a little more LMAO. Game Pass scrub so bonus so yay but EA stop locking your trials behind your

Why isn't this game getting a PC release? They finally did it for madden after like a decade. 

Xbox Series Excellent X pro is coming out in November rip. Enjoy your Xbox Series X.

don't use the maryland one is trash. I'll wait for reviews to drop so I can steal playbook rankings.

The new xboxes are a joke. Same specs and advertising digital as better than disc lollll. Still might cop a Series X soon though

4 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

The new xboxes are a joke. Same specs and advertising digital as better than disc lollll. Still might cop a Series X soon though

Better yet get yourself a gaming PC where you can play NCAA 14.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Just spent $500 on an xbox just to play this game because they didn't release it on PC.

AMA.

About to rebuy a PS5 for this and a couple other sports games that aren't on PC, yet.

And of course GTA 6 next year.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

1 hour ago, Xmad said:

Try the Kansas State playbook its the best one I've found so far. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xmad said:

Madden didn't have a PC port until like...idk a couple of years ago but I think it's just because of the market. The ideal gamer for these games is in college/high school and most don't have gaming PC's.

Plus, they probably realized the Madden PC market is trash anyways so why even bother with a port? They'll probably do it in a couple of years.

1 hour ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

About to rebuy a PS5 for this and a couple other sports games that aren't on PC, yet.

And of course GTA 6 next year.

Is GTA coming out on Xbox? I assume the answer is yes.

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Madden didn't have a PC port until like...idk a couple of years ago but I think it's just because of the market. The ideal gamer for these games is in college/high school and most don't have gaming PC's.

Plus, they probably realized the Madden PC market is trash anyways so why even bother with a port? They'll probably do it in a couple of years.

Is GTA coming out on Xbox? I assume the answer is yes.

I was like nah the PC madden market isn't that small....then I saw the steam's all time charts were less than 10k. Granted the casuals probably use origin but that's ****Ing small. No wonder we got shafted for years lol.

Here's hoping EA CFB 25 comes to PC so we can get full roster mods.

Yes. Unless Sony sweeps in with a very last minute exclusivity deal to kill the xbox.

1 minute ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Yes. Just not PC till, who knows, after console release.

Somewhere between 1-2 years depending on how rockstar feels. GTA 5 took 1.5.

They aren’t releasing it on PC because of susceptibility to the modding that has been done for Madden, and other EA games. Same for not being able to edit real players. I don’t know the reason but there must be some agreement with the NIL to not allow the player editing. 

I really like how they don't have the "fake" turnovers like Madden has. If someone fumbles in this game, from what I've seen its a fumble. In Madden when someone fumbles 95% of the time it gets overturned by the refs. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Xmad said:

Yes. Unless Sony sweeps in with a very last minute exclusivity deal to kill the xbox.

Yeah should be day 1 on both, Rockstar likes setting the biggest media release records, so I can’t imagine they’d let timed exclusivity happen.

But wouldn’t put it past Sony to pay a lot for something with it. Whether it’s like an extra heist or mission.

Especially with a more restrained 1st party lineup this year and next year. Sony could use the draw next fall, and probably will want to do a bundle with GTA6.

They have the extra money now that Xbox shut down the CoD bonuses and timed releases ha.

• Like 1

have been playing nonstop besides like a 5 hour sleep lol. it's great. recruiting is a little easy. only things i would really really want is for their to a bigger emphasis on history and your prior years (expanded record books / list of awards that players from you school has won / your schools nfl draft history / etc.) & maybe a setting to make recruiting harder. 

but it's great. 

edit: i guess if i just didn't do the cheese where you look at who has no offers after week 1 and then throw the bag at them, then recruiting wouldn't be so easy. 

Edited by FinneasGage
  • Like 2