College Football 25

Ty21

2 hours ago, cp0k2 said:

I think a lot of what makes it feel different is the presentation and pageantry surrounding playing the games. The passing feels way different than Madden, too imo which should carry over to practice mode.

Passing feels the same as Madden honestly.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

I haven't played it yet, but from what I've seen, it looks way more fast and snappy than Madden which seems slow and dumb/easy by comparison. Madden for years has always looked like it plays in slow motion to me.

Madden is very slow (online is set to slow on purpose) whereas this game is set to normal speed so everything feels faster beacuse it's not purposefully slowed down like Madden.

1 hour ago, Tank4Drake said:

Because it is... it's the same football engine. 

I don't think Madden uses Frostbite, and if it does it does NOT look this beautiful.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Danger said:

I haven't played it yet, but from what I've seen, it looks way more fast and snappy than Madden which seems slow and dumb/easy by comparison. Madden for years has always looked like it plays in slow motion to me.

The game is set to a fast speed. If it was set to the same speed as Madden, it would feel exactly the same. 

Playing my dynasty as central Michigan. Playing only offense, got down to an awesome 35-0 deficit. Went full anti Matt Ryan on them and came back to win 38-35. Feels good man. 

• Like 2

VfFzdq6.jpeg

also my best friend ran the triple option and said these are his stats on Heisman. 14 ypc on 150 carries on Heisman. Is he full of **** or is he full of **** 

• Like 1

On 7/16/2024 at 5:35 PM, Tank4Drake said:

Another reason editing needs to be allowed is EA is terribleeeee at ratings. Yes, a 4 win Coloarado team has the best players in the world… lmfao. EA does zero research and just goes off media hype. Colorado is trash. 

So figured out how to do it in dynasty 

Its buried in the player card, like one of the last options and only for select people

cant edit ratings in that mode obv

5 hours ago, Kiltman said:

So figured out how to do it in dynasty 

Its buried in the player card, like one of the last options and only for select people

cant edit ratings in that mode obv

The one thing I want to be able to do is change the number of incoming recruits. Hate when I get like a star wr recruit coming in wearing numbers 89 or something like that 

10 hours ago, Ty21 said:

VfFzdq6.jpeg

also my best friend ran the triple option and said these are his stats on Heisman. 14 ypc on 150 carries on Heisman. Is he full of **** or is he full of **** 

The hybrid wing T was broken in NCAA 14 so maybe it still is? Defense CPU couldn't stop it. It's often why you found Navy and Army and ranked. 

I wanted to see how big a powerhouse I could build, so I started fresh at Miami and did a lot of simming. In year 4 I recruited seven 5 star recruits, then 7 more in year 6 where it sits right now. I don't even consider 3 stars (except k/p) or non diamond 4 stars in these last 2 classes

13 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Passing feels the same as Madden honestly.

Feels pretty different to me.. There are 4 different ways to pass, are you using the Madden style? 

• Like 2

Ended my North Carolina run in year 6 because the team was just too loaded and I was winning the natty every year

started as Hawaii and currently in year 3. A lot funner building this squad 

26 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

Ended my North Carolina run in year 6 because the team was just too loaded and I was winning the natty every year

started as Hawaii and currently in year 3. A lot funner building this squad 

Are you simming or have you legit played like 90 games already lol

1 hour ago, Danger said:

The one thing I want to be able to do is change the number of incoming recruits. Hate when I get like a star wr recruit coming in wearing numbers 89 or something like that 

Yeah it’s weird we can change their name once they are on the squad but not their number.

like how’d this freshmen scrub RB get #10?