College Football 25

Ty21

3 hours ago, adamq said:

Yep.. I'll add 35, scout them all, delete the red x's, and go back to 35.. spending hours until I drop to 180, then offer everyone a scholarship. 

I don’t offer scholarships. Kids have to prove they deserve to even walk on to my program. 

• Like 3

Im so sick to my stomach. I had a 5 star DT that was a position of need at least having one and he committed but had a dealbreaker and I didnt know what that meant so I went after another DT that was a 4 star bc he was interested and I wanted more depth and when he signed that 5 star immediately decommitted and went to Auburn. So now I have to face that DT in the conference bc Im LSU. 

Now I have to learn more about the dealbreaker lol Im sure had I not got another DT to commit I wouldve kept the 5 star DT. So again Im sick to my stomach I lost him. Overall though Im 2nd in recruiting with (5) 5 stars, (14) 4 stars, and (3) 3 stars and still have guys left strongly considering me and then Ill look at the transfer portal too. So I really appreciate yall for helping me out with learning how to recruit bc its working really well for me now. 

44 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Im so sick to my stomach. I had a 5 star DT that was a position of need at least having one and he committed but had a dealbreaker and I didnt know what that meant so I went after another DT that was a 4 star bc he was interested and I wanted more depth and when he signed that 5 star immediately decommitted and went to Auburn. So now I have to face that DT in the conference bc Im LSU. 

Now I have to learn more about the dealbreaker lol Im sure had I not got another DT to commit I wouldve kept the 5 star DT. So again Im sick to my stomach I lost him. Overall though Im 2nd in recruiting with (5) 5 stars, (14) 4 stars, and (3) 3 stars and still have guys left strongly considering me and then Ill look at the transfer portal too. So I really appreciate yall for helping me out with learning how to recruit bc its working really well for me now. 

Well damn, I was avoiding recruits that other users were after if I wasn't first, pretty sure I'm battling for several recruits with LSU.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Well damn, I was avoiding recruits that other users were after if I wasn't first, pretty sure I'm battling for several recruits with LSU.

Yeah apparently look for those who have dealbreakers bc if they commit but then the dealbreaker happens they will reopen and that will allow other teams on his list that he is high on the go after him. I hate I found that out the hard way lol But LSU is a great team to get all types of talented prospects so I’ll bounce back nicely moving forward. I just hate to lose what was I think the best or second best DT and one of the best overall players in the recruiting class to a dealbreaker after he already committed to me. Plus it was to a conference rival. Auburn has the 1st overall recruiting class btw to my 2nd overall. 

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Yeah apparently look for those who have dealbreakers bc if they commit but then the dealbreaker happens they will reopen and that will allow other teams on his list that he is high on the go after him. I hate I found that out the hard way lol But LSU is a great team to get all types of talented prospects so I’ll bounce back nicely moving forward. I just hate to lose what was I think the best or second best DT and one of the best overall players in the recruiting class to a dealbreaker after he already committed to me. Plus it was to a conference rival. Auburn has the 1st overall recruiting class btw to my 2nd overall. 

If it was a playing time dealbreaker and the signing of the 4* caused the 5* to decommit, it means the 4* is the superior player, so not all is lost.  You probably just landed a DT with Elite or at least Star dev trait. 

• Like 1

There’s a jet sweep in the game that involves a motioning wr and a backwards handoff that the game calls a forward pass and not a run lol. 

3 hours ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

If it was a playing time dealbreaker and the signing of the 4* caused the 5* to decommit, it means the 4* is the superior player, so not all is lost.  You probably just landed a DT with Elite or at least Star dev trait. 

I hope you are right. Bc even in this recruiting class in season 5 there is no DT that was like the one I lost in the previous season. Im trying to load up on defense since I sim that side of the ball. I play only offense so I need my defense to be with high caliber talent.

I was yesterday years old when I discovered Quinshon Judkins' spin move.

Safe to say he's the most OP video game sports character of all time. Bo Jackson ain't go nothing on that spin move. '04 Vick looks like a normal player compared to him.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls

Does anyone ever encourage someone to transfer?

Ive only done it once in my 2nd season with LSU. I committed the 2nd ranked QB prospect and wanted him to start as a true freshman. I didnt think Nussmeire would come back for his Senior season but he did. I told him to transfer. Also when someone on your team does transfer do you see them on another team? Like see them on another roster or even play against them in the game?

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

Does anyone ever encourage someone to transfer?

Ive only done it once in my 2nd season with LSU. I committed the 2nd ranked QB prospect and wanted him to start as a true freshman. I didnt think Nussmeire would come back for his Senior season but he did. I told him to transfer. Also when someone on your team does transfer do you see them on another team? Like see them on another roster or even play against them in the game?

Definitely.  I have to encourage like 20 guys an offseason it seems from over recruiting, and not enough players declaring for the draft early.

Some players do end up on other teams, but not everyone.  I don't know what the rhyme or reason is though.  I've seen some former players on other teams do well, and some high overall guys seem to just disappear from the game, like the old cut system.  A lot of them will end up in the transfer portal again the following season, because the team they get assigned to won't fit their deal breaker.  I've seen it happen with a lot of my former players with the proximity from home deal breaker.  

Edited by OkeyDoke21
  • Like 1