Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

2 teams might make it tough for balance if you are doing voting, especially if one team gets wrecked.

How about one thats all minigames?

Im still thinking it through for sure. The premise I have in mind is a promotion war, thinking of making it modern day since we just did more of a throwback with the factions. AEW vs WWE. I could also expand to NJPW and TNA

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

I’ve got a concept for a game. I doubt I can get it ready quickly though. Also I’d prefer if people actually show up to play it haha 

What theme...I'll get the people. I'm ready for an intense, active game 

Sorry guys, but don’t get your hopes up of this happening this week. I don’t want to say it’s zero as I might have a moment of madness Monday night or Tuesday, but I’ve had a really busy weekend and busy holiday ahead and I don’t think I can finish 

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Sorry guys, but don’t get your hopes up of this happening this week. I don’t want to say it’s zero as I might have a moment of madness Monday night or Tuesday, but I’ve had a really busy weekend and busy holiday ahead and I don’t think I can finish 

Take your time