Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

Not sure when MK Mafia will start but I will be home for sister's wedding (just a civil ceremony with the immediate families, not a big party or anything) this weekend, so if we start up before Monday I probably won't be active. Just an FYI for you all.

Edited by Blue

20 minutes ago, Blue said:

Not sure when MK Mafia will start but I will be home for sister's wedding (just a civil ceremony with the immediate families, not a big party or anything) this weekend, so if we start up before Monday I probably won't be active. Just an FYI for you all.

I like that you specified that you're not flouting the pandemic directives, when that is clearly the cool thing to do.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I like that you specified that you're not flouting the pandemic directives, when that is clearly the cool thing to do.

I had forgotten about the pandemic and assumed he was humble bragging about being a hipster family 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

I did break the stay-at-home order a few weeks ago to go to my parents' because our 19 year old cat was literally dying from cancer, but it was just the three of us in the house and we knew none of us was infected.

You don’t have to flex on me.  I live in a place where the stay-at-home order is violated en masse by Pandemic Hoaxers who think Bill Gates is trying to enslave us with his vaccine racket or something, also 5G Towers.  My neighborhood church had a full parking lot and a hundred cars lining the roads for Sunday morning mass.  And our gyms never closed.  But we have almost no testing, so no confirmed cases.  Jelly?

• Like 1

Don’t be, it’s terrifying.

Half are walking around practicing open carry with their guns visible, bandanas for masks, and bulletproof vests.  I genuinely feel like my community is under occupation by a terrorist group.

Edited by SwAg

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Don’t be, it’s terrifying.

Half are walking around practicing open carry with their guns visible, bandanas for masks, and bulletproof vests.  I genuinely feel like my community is under occupation by a terrorist group.

Are you the leader of said group?

walks away quickly hoping to go unnoticed