Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Like youve never played mafia while on vacay. 

okay, but i will barely post and be a detriment to my faction. i will get votes and night moves in.

dont expect primetime malf like you got this game!

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Put the finishing touches on Rack City Mafia 2 so I'm ready to go whenever there is an opening. Can fit 24-30 players. It is a semi-legacy game, this is the original Rack City Mafia.

Oh my God, my one and only starring turn as cult. I have no memory of this game, and looking at what happened to my faction, I must have just buried the trauma.

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Oh my God, my one and only starring turn as cult. I have no memory of this game, and looking at what happened to my faction, I must have just buried the trauma.

You should read up on English Mafia by Carling.  I'm sure you'll enjoy that one.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Blue said:

Update: I have very fond memories from the night this game ended of going to a friend's townhouse, getting drunk, going to a Waffle House down the street at like 1am, and getting in a dance off in the parking lot with a bunch of co-eds who looked like they just came from a Ke$ha concert.

It was a very happy weekend. I miss those days.

• Like 1