Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

48 minutes ago, SwAg said:

But no, a fifth-grade reading level, and the ability to read a paragraph on a character wiki should suffice.

Just come out and say that half of the game tag list is disqualified based upon the above criteria and we will move on.

Just now, Forge said:

I will probably play...I have yet to decide whether I will play under the Forge / Mwil rules established under last game. 

LOL!

BY SECONDS!!!

Just now, MWil23 said:

Forge, you wanna memorize the rule list and numbers and quote them like wedding crashers? I call Owen Wilson!

source.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I will probably play...I have yet to decide whether I will play under the Forge / Mwil rules established under last game. 

I don’t know how you could play under those rules with Rule 4 being so troublesome with my hosting

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Rule #12:

Forge reserves the right to selectively apply and abide by all, none, or any combination of the above stated rules at any point in the game.