Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

so one idea i had forever ago was 'All Stars Mafia' where i would create a setup from a list of submitted roles that people found memorable from any previous FF game. last time I tried this, like two people submitted anything.

any interest for this now?

else, some other ideas I have that I have some desire to make:

• FFT Mafia Rerun with minor changes to unique characters but all Job details being known at the start.
  • Star Wars Prequel Mafia
  • Death Note Mafia (apparently the third on these forums so idk)
  • Pokemon Mafia (centered around the games, not the anime)
  • Star Trek Voyager Mafia (not my favorite show, but seems like the next step for another Star Trek game)
  • FootballsFuture Mafia (all roles will be posters, mostly Mafia posters)
  • Blood Bowl Mafia
  • Chrono Trigger Mafia
  • D&D Mafia
  • Perfectly Ordinary Mafia
  • Undertale Mafia
  • Maybe a rerun of one of the Star Trek mafias... I'm curious to see how the game will be played differently with an open setup.

• Like 1

I have no timeline, but I was working on a IRL mafia mafia (using historical mafiosi) , and potentially an IRL serial killer mafia if nobody is going to be weirded out by serial killers being the “good guys”

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dome said:

I have no timeline, but I was working on a IRL mafia mafia (using historical mafiosi) , and potentially an IRL serial killer mafia if nobody is going to be weirded out by serial killers being the “good guys”

I'm envisioning @SwAg with the Jeffrey Dahmer role, and really, how all of us would be winners in that scenario.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm envisioning @SwAg with the Jeffrey Dahmer role, and really, how all of us would be winners in that scenario.

Not all of would be winners, some of us would get boiling water poured into a hole drilled in our skull.

But some of us would be winners, and that’s what matters. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dome said:

2 hours ago, Blue said:

I've got a D&D Mafia game on the backburner. Couple roles that need to be tinkered with.

Both great ideas that I had started at one point and abandoned.

I've got an Among Us mafia game done already but am too busy to run it right now. Very simple, pretty easy to convert to mafia. Only 10 players though so it's very exclusive.

• Like 1