FFMD II ‘20 - Detroit Lions Front Office

TL-TwoWinsAway

He’s a very difficult eval, personally I’d prefer 47 who I believe is still available.  I’m not against moving up to try to pick in a 3rd player we all come away happy with but I have concerns with 95 and more than a few players on the board I’d prefer

1 minute ago, BigC421/ said:

He’s a very difficult eval, personally I’d prefer 47 who I believe is still available.  I’m not against moving up to try to pick in a 3rd player we all come away happy with but I have concerns with 95 and more than a few players on the board I’d prefer

Makes sense. 47 is definitely still available.

If we're in a position to add a late 1st round prospect at this stage in the draft, with #85 in our pockets for 13's position, I think that's a great move to make.

Again, I get excited. If you'd rather sit on our early 3rd round and early 4th round picks, I'm not against it. Shiny objects...

1 minute ago, mountainpd said:

Nope nor do I. 

want else you want?

I’d prefer u attach a 6th to him and we’ll give you a 7th for taking him off your hands and not calling the league office with tampering charges ( stealing our “secret” list) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

I’d prefer u attach a 6th to him and we’ll give you a 7th for taking him off your hands and not calling the league office with tampering charges ( stealing our “secret” list) 

I paid good money for that list.