Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

why?

Just a lot.

I dont think he pushes the "passive aggressive" pet names to the point he did if he was scum

He has been trying to solve the game and make reads imo

I think I know who he is and his alignment

Everything I think reads as town vs his scum games 

As others can testify, I'm pretty damn great at reading him and I havent seen the scum part of his game so far 

@The Orca - You say you aren't Westen-aligned or an Unlikely Ally, but are on the Town's side and want to hunt scum. You don't think lynching government is a priority, and saved daboyle from a N1 lynch. You are trying to take heat off counselor. Explain to me how you aren't government-aligned?

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

@The Orca - You say you aren't Westen-aligned or an Unlikely Ally, but are on the Town's side and want to hunt scum. You don't think lynching government is a priority, and saved daboyle from a N1 lynch. You are trying to take heat off counselor. Explain to me how you aren't government-aligned?

I never said I wasnt Unlikley Ally 

Just now, The Orca said:

I never said I wasnt Unlikley Ally 

Now that said, just dont worry about it

Take my gameplay and moves into account and my posts trying to solve this game and end scum 

For people like Pickle who want to think back to games past, I have had a similar role to what I have had now and won MVP :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

as an indy, he does side with town

thats if its a truly independent indy though (can win with either side). 

i dont remember cases where orca had a indy wincon opposing town. i would think orca would try to win the game.

@The Orca can you cite examples there?

Cite an indy example?

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i dont remember cases where orca had a indy wincon opposing town. i would think orca would try to win the game.

IT Mafia disagrees with you 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is a joke. How the hell can you claim to be "Town" and not at the very least have a town lean on me. 

Just trying to make the numbers fit. It's that or someone like Mookie, Squire, and/or pwny are scum and that flies in the face of Rags' invest

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

That's not how I take what Orca said. I felt like he was saying that he basically scum hunts (IE, "is town friendly") regardless of his alignment. meaning if he's scum, he still scum hunts.  But I could be taking that wrong. 

• Like 1