Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

19 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hmm...I guess math's thing was off then.

Still, I'll ask you.  Assuming that there was at least one scum on that list voting for me.  Who do you think it would be?

Of any of them? I'd go for beezee (barely involved, no real loss if incorrect lynch) or mission (really active early and then completely ghosted for two days).

Just now, CWood21 said:

One of touch or dome is mafia IMO, leaning dome.

Touch brought up something when I called him on having no reason.  He said that scum don't challenge him.  Is he the type of scum player that would show that kind of bravado?  Or is that more in line with his townie game?

Just caught up, starting with page 68. Dome is the safest lynch. If Math survives another night then I will think he is mafia, but I still get a civ lean on him. Dome has simply been scummy. Starts posting a lot right as the heat got turned just a little too hot for comfort, after spending all the time leading up to that just playing dumb. Seems too obvious to be true but he is a new player... I am suspicious of why the bandwagon suddenly left him too.

Clears: Ragnorak

Psuedo-clears: Matts (claimed Genji nobody counter claimed), Bucs (claimed Ana and nobody counter claimed)

One thing I want to mention though is that we do not know for sure if either Genji or Ana is in the game... However, considering Hanzo is included, it is very likely Genji is as well. Ana I think is included because she is a pretty integral part of the OW lore. It's something to keep in mind though, just because nobody counter claims doesn't make the claimant cleared, especially not in a game where we don't even know the roles. Remember only 22 players, but 25 heroes in OW. If I had to guess, Symmetra and Bastion are 2 of the 3 heroes left out so I would be wary of anyone claiming them. I'm just trying to envision what their abilities would be and cannot think of anything good, plus in the lore they are characters very independent of the rest of the cast. Not sure who the other left out hero would be.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Touch brought up something when I called him on having no reason.  He said that scum don't challenge him.  Is he the type of scum player that would show that kind of bravado?  Or is that more in line with his townie game?

He has a lot of unjustified bravado, but could go either way.

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Just caught up, starting with page 68. Dome is the safest lynch. If Math survives another night then I will think he is mafia, but I still get a civ lean on him. Dome has simply been scummy. Starts posting a lot right as the heat got turned just a little too hot for comfort, after spending all the time leading up to that just playing dumb. Seems too obvious to be true but he is a new player... I am suspicious of why the bandwagon suddenly left him too.

Clears: Ragnorak

Psuedo-clears: Matts (claimed Genji nobody counter claimed), Bucs (claimed Ana and nobody counter claimed)

One thing I want to mention though is that we do not know for sure if either Genji or Ana is in the game... However, considering Hanzo is included, it is very likely Genji is as well. Ana I think is included because she is a pretty integral part of the OW lore. It's something to keep in mind though, just because nobody counter claims doesn't make the claimant cleared, especially not in a game where we don't even know the roles. Remember only 22 players, but 25 heroes in OW. If I had to guess, Symmetra and Bastion are 2 of the 3 heroes left out so I would be wary of anyone claiming them. I'm just trying to envision what their abilities would be and cannot think of anything good, plus in the lore they are characters very independent of the rest of the cast. Not sure who the other left out hero would be.

tldrtbh

Archived