Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

45 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Woz's use of 'Talon' instead of 'mafia' reads to me like he's calling them by the PM he got.

I hate this type of "read". A player having read the rules/understanding something game specific is a good thing for the game, calling people out it just encourages lazy play. Someone said something similar last game too, though that was more intricate than knowing what the bad guys are called.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

I hate this type of "read". A player having read the rules/understanding something game specific is a good thing for the game, calling people out it just encourages lazy play. Someone said something similar last game too, though that was more intricate than knowing what the bad guys are called.

I hate your face.

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I like to imagine you only got through "I hate..." on James post before diving into a reply of your own. And never went back to read the rest of his post. Accurate?

I immediately thought of my response after reading those words. But I finished his post before I replied.

15 minutes ago, Danger said:

Unrelated, but I'm gonna ask here since I don't want to bring the previous game's thread back up at this point, how'd I do last game?

Bring the previous post/thread back up. Don't interrupt the gameflow here.

Archived