Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Your reason is that you feel I had knowledge behind saying a theory was so silly it could only come from a townie.

Yeah, as I said, there's been no real reason for any of the votes on me.

It's the exact type of post that mafia would make to endear themselves to someone thinking that person would view them as a civ. 

Nonetheless, it's a reason and it was provided when you claimed no reason was provided.

3 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

Is it important for right now? Or can it wait? 

MY power is my speed. I cant be killed by the domefist. But I actually know the names of some other people/roles. I will reveal them tomorrow after the invest. For today: UNT

Just trust me

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It's the exact type of post that mafia would make to endear themselves to someone thinking that person would view them as a civ. 

Nonetheless, it's a reason and it was provided when you claimed no reason was provided.

Or, because scum rarely come out with really off-the-wall, crazy theories that stick their neck out like that.

I said no reason beyond a vibe or hunch.  You said that you 'feel'.  So no, there's still no reason beyond that.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

MY power is my speed. I cant be killed by the domefist. But I actually know the names of some other people/roles. I will reveal them tomorrow after the invest. For today: UNT

Just trust me

Are you voting him off of your "knowledge" or a "feeling"?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Just trust me

Oh. This isn't what I was thinking before, but I still get it.

Archived