Jamal Adams Trade Thread

rdelaney89

1 hour ago, KBS756 said:

Cause I feel we would have been a bottom 10 defense without him. He plays hard studies hard works hard.. what’s his worst offense he tried to get paid when he thought he had the leverage ... that’s just business ... he’s our best pass rusher ... best coverage man ... calls out and reads plays for the defense. Personally It’d be insane to let him go ... either make him wait a year for a contract or pay him. If he takes a contract from now it’ll be cheaper than other people’s in the future ... and he’s well worth it

we should reward excellence not get rid of it

You don’t reward Adams for this. If anything the Jets are probably less inclined to pay him then they were before.

Hes proved he’s not a leader and he doesn’t even want to be here. No one is paying him 20m why should we?

he sits the year or he decides to play. Then JD revisits after the season. Absolutely no reason at all to pay him now and send that message.

Edited by GangGreen420
  • Like 3

Was bored watching some youtube last night and a video from some SF 49ers fan popped up as what a trade would look like for them to get Adams.

You wouldn't believe what this idiot had as the valuation for Adams.

His "what he thought was a fair" trade offer was Kwon Alexander (an ILB) and a 4th rounder (maybe a 3rd) for Adams.

Ya man. Jets would do that in a heartbeat.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Was bored watching some youtube last night and a video from some SF 49ers fan popped up as what a trade would look like for them to get Adams.

His "what he thought was a fair" trade offer was Kwon Alexander (an ILB) and a 4th rounder (maybe a 3rd) for Adams.

I’d do it just for Kwon, we could use an Inside Linebacker badly. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I’d do it just for Kwon, we could use an Inside Linebacker badly. 

Forgive my ignorance, but don't we already have a plethora of ILB on the roster now?  If we are going to trade JA for a player, make it a position of need - EDGE, WR, CB, stud OL.

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I saw Armstead plus a pick for JA.  Or was it Solomon Thomas.  Can't remember but I think that was on the board here.

11 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Yeah teams are running to the Jets to get Jamal.  Not.

2 years left on rookie contract.  Sorry. time to talk is after 2020 season if any.  

Have a nice evening Jamal.