Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I agree on the continuing, but if he is BoB, it's not clear who the real Trump is yet, why blow it before need be

He is valuable to town dead and lesser so alive, so after the claim to survive the lynch he is at the mercy of town which benefits from his death. 

It's a tough game to play if he is BoB. Town is incentivized to lynch him in a way and he has already claimed a power role that was countered 

It's also in a way an incentive for scum to lynch him depending on when he is outed. After two scum got lynched, scum may want to lynch him to buy a day and removing a town number, so claiming BoB is a delicate balance 

i get what you're saying but i'd also argue in opposition to your point, that having a guy who can't be culted as a known quantity in a cult game is incredibly valuable to town and we as town would be just as clownish to go after him when time is of the essence hunting the mafia given their culting abilities - especially when there are powerful roles like rudy and OJ still on the loose

in light of this i stand by my prior take, one that it seems we can agree on, that we should use our valuable lynches on potential mafia and let the trumps smoke each other out, something that it seems @swoosh and @N4L are all on board with as well

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i get what you're saying but i'd also argue in opposition to your point, that having a guy who can't be culted as a known quantity in a cult game is incredibly valuable to town and we as town would be just as clownish to go after him when time is of the essence hunting the mafia given their culting abilities - especially when there are powerful roles like rudy and OJ still on the loose

in light of this i stand by my prior take, one that it seems we can agree on, that we should use our valuable lynches on potential mafia and let the trumps smoke each other out, something that it seems @swoosh and @N4L are all on board with as well

Agreed

I also look at it from this view point

If Pickle was scum with Fin and Daboyle. Where are the other two votes?

To be in that situation would have been a failure or just scummates trying to eat each other (Fin)

Doesnt smell right. Now if you assume Pickle is BoB or Trump, it fits better. When the claim was made, fits better as BoB 

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Agreed

I also look at it from this view point

If Pickle was scum with Fin and Daboyle. Where are the other two votes?

To be in that situation would have been a failure or just scummates trying to eat each other (Fin)

Doesnt smell right. Now if you assume Pickle is BoB or Trump, it fits better. When the claim was made, fits better as BoB 

suppose again though we just let the cards fall as they may tonight wrt trump and hopefully we get a killshot on the mafia, preferably rudy or OJ

even better if we can double dip and get another today (though i'm not convinced mwil is mafia he seems happy enough to be a safe lynch and fall on his sword even as town)

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

VC

6 fin - orca, matts, counselor, swag, swoosh, shady

4 swoosh - et, hobo (not infected N2), mse, pickle

5 pickle - bcb, mwil, lefty, fin, forge (not infected N3)

3 matts - n4l, biggio, daboyle,

1 swag - mega ron

Didnt vote- md4l, mookie, josh, dome

I think this vote count will be key as we go on. I think it's what the end count was on N2

Alright. Explain this fancy chart. I'm a tad lost at the moment, and this would help. What do the italic names mean? What does the "not infected N2" thing mean (I mean, I know it means that I wasn't infected, but how do you know that?)? And I'm assuming that the bolds are lynches?

Man, I went back and caught up on the thread from where I was before, but I feel like I've missed a lot of things that happened lol.

Is there any information pertaining to me out there? I.e. that I'm infected, that I'm safe, that I'm town, that I'm not town, that I'm scum, that I'm the hero of Houston, that I, too, am Donald Trump, etc?

Have I been laying low enough that I'm fairly safe from unnecessary scrutiny? 

Also, I love my rival brothers, but the 49er dudes are giving fishy vibes at different times for sure. I don't know, though.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, we get it, Rick is Mafia and recruited you because of course he would.

I'll say this slowly so I dont have to say it again...

This isnt a cult game, it's an infected game. The people who have their alignment change it's only a 33% chance with a 33% chance of nothing and a 33% chance of dying. No way Pickle risks killing me just to change my alignment

If I was infected and had my alignment change, I would have claimed who I thought JJ and Boris was

I havent been infected and I am town

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HoboRocket said:
6 hours ago, The Orca said:

VC

6 fin - orca, matts, counselor, swag, swoosh, shady

4 swoosh - et, hobo (not infected N2), mse, pickle

5 pickle - bcb, mwil, lefty, fin, forge (not infected N3)

3 matts - n4l, biggio, daboyle,

1 swag - mega ron

Didnt vote- md4l, mookie, josh, dome

I think this vote count will be key as we go on. I think it's what the end count was on N2

Alright. Explain this fancy chart. I'm a tad lost at the moment, and this would help. What do the italic names mean? What does the "not infected N2" thing mean (I mean, I know it means that I wasn't infected, but how do you know that?)? And I'm assuming that the bolds are lynches?

The bolded is confirmed scum

The underlined are the two people claiming the same role

The "not infected" are the results from Swoosh

The italicized is italicized