Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

N4L

7 hours ago, Lefty said:

If this is legit, and an ongoing thing here in Mafia games, I doubt I'll play again in the future tbh.

I don't have a vendetta at all whatsoever man. It's just a game.

Also, FWIW, that gambit showed who was willing to jump on and believe, who was completely unwilling to believe and ignore the updates about the setup from the host on roles and flavor, and who wanted to swing votes mindlessly towards BCB and me at the deadline.

N4L sticks out

Swoosh and Orca stick out

Pickle refusing to acknowledge the roles and claiming in an errant way that this is a completely open setup (lie) sticks out.

MSE saying that I've been helpful is a real head scratcher as well and sticks out.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

N4L

Also, FWIW, that gambit showed who was willing to jump on and believe, who was completely unwilling to believe and ignore the updates about the setup from the host on roles and flavor, and who wanted to swing votes mindlessly towards BCB and me at the deadline.

N4L sticks out

Pickle refusing to acknowledge the roles and claiming in an errant way that this is a completely open setup (lie) sticks out.

MSE saying that I've been helpful is a real head scratcher as well and sticks out.

Why does N4L stick out?

Why do I and Swoosh stick out?

Why claim Fauci?

Why tey to get yourself lynched if you are a town power role?

28 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why does N4L stick out?

Why do I and Swoosh stick out?

Why claim Fauci?

Why tey to get yourself lynched if you are a town power role?

lol yeah, I had my vote on MWil23. not sure how I stick out. bcb never seemed scum to me, that seemed like a wasted lynch.

i'm down to go mwil, but it almost seems like another wasted day. he's trying to get lynched. i'd rather go hobo.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

N4L

N4L sticks out

Everyone sticks out except MWil23...that's what I got from this

13 minutes ago, swoosh said:

lol yeah, I had my vote on MWil23. not sure how I stick out. bcb never seemed scum to me, that seemed like a wasted lynch.

i'm down to go mwil, but it almost seems like another wasted day. he's trying to get lynched. i'd rather go hobo.

You’d rather go hobo and admit I’m Town but still vote me?

Swoosh there it is.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You’d rather go hobo and admit I’m Town but still vote me?

Swoosh there it is.

I never said I thought you were town. I think you're a wasted lynch today. 

we need more intel today bc the draft is going to slow everything down. 

Edited by swoosh