Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm not trolling at all. I'm pushing you because I think you're scum.

@ET80 can speak for himself and you can speak for yourself.

I've found that generally, when pushed, mafia/whoever the non Town faction(s) are get very irritated and lash out, because you don't have anything to "fall back on".

(In all seriousness, this is just a game, so know that I'm only speaking in terms of this game, right now, in this thread. I'm 100% serious.)

well I'm glad you decided to start playing because last night you were clearly trolling. i'm all for fun and games, but when you switch on/off so easy it's hard to take you seriously. 

i still fundamentally disagree that i made any contradictions, but you're fine to believe that. you're just wrong. 

Edited by swoosh

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

No one is talking for the most part and despite not wanting to be serious this game and not playing the way I usually do, im going to ask questions

this is kinda how I feel at the moment. not sure if I should be serious or attempt to engage. too many inactives. 

• Like 1

No one is talking for the most part and despite not wanting to be serious this game and not playing the way I usually do, im going to ask questions

Fair, that's fair. Let's engage:

- My first vote was Mwil, given his fake invest. I'm not in the mood for "gambits" and will immediately discredit then when I see them (this might be a global rule of mine going forward).

- I switched to you immediately after my "Gambit buster" (which is what I will call that global rule) to see your reaction. You didn't react, so I didn't press. 

- After that, I sort of coasted the rest of the day. Was more interested in managing Gen/News, tbh.

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

well I'm glad you decided to start playing because last night you were clearly trolling. i'm all for fun and games, but when you switch on/off so easy it's hard to take you seriously. 

I was working an angle to see where the votes fell and who decided to push what.

For example, Orca was super inconsistent in his logic on me and seemed to think that I was most likely Town, and then wavered on that. He voted BCB in OT and led his lynch, which is funny to me because that was super lazy on his part. You seemed eager to back him/come to his defense, which was also interesting. Orca voted BCB, and yet when I was in OT, specifically made it a point to vote me. Why would someone switch votes like that in OT for someone he pushed all day?

N4L and Counselor both seemed to latch onto my invest of the twins (Pickle and Orca) early, and then N4L seemed to be willing to change his mind and use faulty logic about who I tagged (voting for BCB), which was wrong, because only 1 of the 5 people I tagged was voting for him.

I've been playing a while, and I am a bit of an unorthodox player, as many will attest to (Is that fair @Forge @Matts4313 @SwAg?)

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

i still fundamentally disagree that i made any contradictions, but you're fine to believe that. you're just wrong. 

When you say in the same sentence that you either think it's:

1. Bad to lynch me

2. You don't think I'm scum

and then:

3. Still vote for me

...that stands out. Whether you are lying because you are mafia or saying so because of your inexperience, that's how it's perceived. That certainly doesn't make me wrong.

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

- My first vote was Mwil, given his fake invest. I'm not in the mood for "gambits" and will immediately discredit then when I see them (this might be a global rule of mine going forward).

- I switched to you immediately after my "Gambit buster" (which is what I will call that global rule) to see your reaction. You didn't react, so I didn't press. 

- After that, I sort of coasted the rest of the day. Was more interested in managing Gen/News, tbh.

On 4/19/2020 at 7:44 AM, MWil23 said:

Pickle

On 4/19/2020 at 9:06 AM, ET80 said:

Orca

Morning all.

On 4/19/2020 at 10:19 AM, MWil23 said:

Orca

So did you leave out voting me first on purpose here?

Did you forget you voted me before anyone?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I was working an angle to see where the votes fell and who decided to push what.

For example, Orca was super inconsistent in his logic on me and seemed to think that I was most likely Town, and then wavered on that. He voted BCB in OT and led his lynch, which is funny to me because that was super lazy on his part. You seemed eager to back him/come to his defense, which was also interesting. Orca voted BCB, and yet when I was in OT, specifically made it a point to vote me. Why would someone switch votes like that in OT for someone he pushed all day?

N4L and Counselor both seemed to latch onto my invest of the twins (Pickle and Orca) early, and then N4L seemed to be willing to change his mind and use faulty logic about who I tagged (voting for BCB), which was wrong, because only 1 of the 5 people I tagged was voting for him.

I've been playing a while, and I am a bit of an unorthodox player, as many will attest to (Is that fair @Forge @Matts4313 @SwAg?)

When you say in the same sentence that you either think it's:

1. Bad to lynch me

2. You don't think I'm scum

and then:

3. Still vote for me

...that stands out. Whether you are lying because you are mafia or saying so because of your inexperience, that's how it's perceived. That certainly doesn't make me wrong.

Are you going to intentionally make up stuff or are you going to read?

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I see lots of votes from you to me in the future. LOTS. LOL

Gambit Buster feels right, but then I feel like my new nickname should be "Gambit Guru" or at least I should get a "Gambit X-Men" avatar.

More interested in NFL Gen than this game? BRO, we need an intervention (Webby, this is a joke. I respect all of your forums/subforums, with the exception of the post apocalyptic wasteland that is the NBA Forum).

• Like 1

So did you leave out voting me first on purpose here?

Did you forget you voted me before anyone?

Yeah, I did forget about that. Bit that's my modus operandi, you should know that by now.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I see lots of votes from you to me in the future. LOTS. LOL

Gambit Buster feels right, but then I feel like my new nickname should be "Gambit Guru" or at least I should get a "Gambit X-Men" avatar.

More interested in NFL Gen than this game? BRO, we need an intervention (Webby, this is a joke. I respect all of your forums/subforums, with the exception of the post apocalyptic wasteland that is the NBA Forum).

I love everything about this post (non-game related, that is).

• Like 1