2020 NFL Draft

soflbillsfan

Just now, soflbillsfan said:

I wanted Edwards, dont get why the Raiders thought it was necessary to go back to back wr. Anyways this was my #2 option and good with this as he will work well with Singletary. 

Hopefully they go get Golden Gandy in the 4th.

Think Beane moves up?

1 minute ago, soflbillsfan said:

I wanted Edwards, dont get why the Raiders thought it was necessary to go back to back wr. Anyways this was my #2 option and good with this as he will work well with Singletary. 

Hopefully they go get Golden Gandy in the 4th.

Raiders needed multiple WR.

DPJ looking like a potential target 

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

I could see us moving up for him tomorrow. It's so unlike Beane to be this patient. 

Last year he packaged picks with players to move... Could happen again. We have a solid team with very good depth and are poised to take this division now.

1 minute ago, Yibbyl said:

Last year he packaged picks with players to move... Could happen again. We have a solid team with very good depth and are poised to take this division now.

I agree. I can't see 5 other rookies making this roster..maybe 4. More likely 3 (unless we take a Kicker or punter in round 7).

20 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Gandy-Golden is #1 for me tomorrow. Exactly what we need and our staff seems to really like him.

Same Gandy-Golden then get depth at LB and CB after. Id also like to add a H-Back like Dalton Keene. The way Daboll was using DiMarco... it seemed an HBack would be a better fit than a FB for our current offense.

4 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Same Gandy-Golden then get depth at LB and CB after. Id also like to add a H-Back like Dalton Keene. The way Daboll was using DiMarco... it seemed an HBack would be a better fit than a FB for our current offense.

I'm hoping we get Sweeney on the field in that H-back role.