2020 Draft Thread

ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

I wonder how comfortable Robinson feels with our WR’s. Brown and Davis are a good 1/2 and Humphries is a very good slot. Raymond game up pretty huge as a deep threat in spots last year specifically against Indy and then Baltimore in the playoffs. I wonder if they’ll reward him with the deep threat role for 2020.

we've also got cam batson coming back from injury who i get the impression the staff likes. i actually expected him to have the role raymond did this year- we got lucky that raymond turned out to be pretty solid there. i'm guessing they'll let those two battle it out for that role.

“Scouts from 10 different NFL teams were in attendance evaluating the tests and workouts throughout the day.

“It’s very exciting, but you can’t let the excitement get the best of you,” cornerback prospect Chris Jackson said. “You’ve got to stay calm, stay composed and just try to put on your best performance out here for these scouts.”

Jackson ran the 40-yard dash on his first attempt in 4.44 seconds, which would have tied for the seventh fastest time at the NFL Combine among corners.

“Coming out here today, I just wanted to show my top end speed and what I can do,” Jackson said. “All and all, I was happy with the performance.”

Jackson also ripped off 15 reps of 225 lbs. on the bench and jumped 36 inches on his vertical leap.”