2020 Draft Thread

ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

No DL is surprising.

The team was putting out that they didn’t consider DL a big need. I’d like Lurrel Murchison or Rashad Lawrence to still be there when we’re up next, but I doubt it.

Lynch would be better, but that’s way unrealistic.

Honestly, I don't think day 2 could've gone any better for us. Got a 1st round talent at CB late in the 2nd with Fulton and filled a big time need in the 3rd while adding some much needed speed and versatility to the offense/special teams in Evans. I also think not going edge in the first three rounds all but guarantees Clowney is coming. The long waits tomorrow are going to suck, but I couldn't be happier with what we've done so far.

• Like 1

Seeing Packers fans reaction to Matt LeFleur after their draft picks so far, has been amusing. It nearly mirrors what we were saying about him.

There's even some who are talking about how they're trying to build their offense like ours, which is something I wouldn't ever thought I'd hear in a million years. 

1 hour ago, Justin615$ said:

I could see almost any position for the rest of the draft for us. QB, WR, TE, OG, DL, K, even another CB. I feel like Clowney is ours so no need for edge. If we dont get Clowney I will be so depressed lol 

Same.  I think the major targets left are QB, DT, and K.  Titans have tended to look at attribute more than position for what they're getting, and Evans satisfies the weapon need.  Clowney is our edge, and Wilson took care of our OL, since we now have three guys who are swing tackle/guards.  C would be the other OL I'd look for if they went there again.  Ben Jones isn't getting any younger.

But if I were a betting man, I'd say DL, QB, K in that order.