2020 Draft Thread

ttitansfan4life

4 minutes ago, 615finest said:

If we don’t get Clowney this draft is a D

if we get Clowney it’s a B

I wouldn't put the difference as that severe.  We addressed almost all of our serious needs, and got decent value on all picks, great value on one.  That's a solid draft, even if we have to roll with Beasley/Landry as our only two legit edge rushers.  Even then, we should have really good depth at the position with Correa, Walker, and Roberson behind them.

I'd give it a B+ with Clowney, and maybe a C- without, since we were in a position to take some pass rushers early on.

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I wouldn't put the difference as that severe.  We addressed almost all of our serious needs, and got decent value on all picks, great value on one.  That's a solid draft, even if we have to roll with Beasley/Landry as our only two legit edge rushers.  Even then, we should have really good depth at the position with Correa, Walker, and Roberson behind them.

I'd give it a B+ with Clowney, and maybe a C- without, since we were in a position to take some pass rushers early on.

Yea it’s a solid draft I only said a D because we were in positions to add pass rushers

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

Yea it’s a solid draft I only said a D because we were in positions to add pass rushers

Yeah, but I think we're OK even without additional ones.  Only way we were able to address every need would have been to trade down early.  Plus, they picked up more ammo for next year, when we'll really be bereft of WR/Edge talent.

I haven't cared about this off-season that much at all compared to previous years. I guess it has been a perfect storm.

From Stay at Home Order
Lack of Free Agent activity
Picking #29 and not having a major hole on the team.
Virtual Draft

It just lacked excitement for me. Obviously I watched all the draft and was watching for every FA move, but it just was blah.

5 hours ago, titans0021 said:

That’s honestly how I feel about the entire offseason.

Agreed. Trading Casey is a huge loss without Clowney. Without Clowney pretty easy to say we got worse this offseason.